The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
6 minutes ago, Scosha said:
Smashing work by JJ if true. Sooner this cretin is binned by the board, the better. 

What sort of player can we look forward to getting?

McKinnon seemed to know how to use him. So I'd say you'll be getting someone pretty helpful to your cause.

JJ should’ve built the team round Tidser, like any manager should. McKinnon had him playing superbly before he left, further up the park. Our clown in the dugout wants him on our 18 yard line or on the bench. Tidser loves it at Morton, but he’s absolutely right to leave given the stage he’s at in his career and how JJ is intent on ruining him. 

Bairnardo is probably at it but nothing would surprise me after this season :lol: 

Edited by Scosha

JJ should’ve built the team round Tidser, like any manager should. McKinnon had him playing superbly before he left, further up the park. Our clown in the dugout wants him on our 18 yard line or on the bench. Tidser loves it at Morton, but he’s absolutely right to leave given the stage he’s at in his career and how JJ is intent on ruining him. 
Bairnardo is probably at it but nothing would surprise me after this season [emoji38] 
Just passing on what I was told m8. I believe the guy who told me. He has been right about various things recently including signings that werent even rumoured. I doubt he would be wrong on this IMO

Well, we were told he was going to Grangemouth last month... and he didn't (he would have to have been out of his fuckin mind to do so, right enough).

Wouldn't rule out him going there for next season (because I wouldn't rule out any 28-yr-old in the second tier of Scottish fitba signing the best contract he's offered)... but I would be very, very surprised.

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

The Morton lawyers will already be busy at work finding fault....

They are probably too busy considering a Law Society referral  on a C&D complaint given the glaring deficiencies and omissions in your case.