Confirmed transfer 2015/16

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While £29m does seem a lot (even though it is actually £21M plus incentive add ons, if successful), if Raheem Sterling joins Manchester City for a fee of around £45-50m then Liverpool will have got a more consistent performer and made a hefty profit in the process. They will settle for that, and if Sterling stays, then opposing defences will be in even more trouble next season.

Firmino is a cracking player, but then so was Markovic at Benfica. Doubt they'll get the best out of him.

I actually quite liked markovic this season. Inconsistent? God yes. But I reckon he'll really kick on in the coming season

He did have his odd moment ;) ...

:lol:Wonder how much of the transfer fee that was worth. Roughly £6m going by his goals to fee ratio! Add the final goal and that's £12m spunked on a trophy you didn't win!

Love how Liverpool keep on giving, sometimes i forget they guffed £35,000,000 away on Carroll and then i remember and i :lol:

Sometimes I forget they bought Suarez and Torres for a combined fee of around £45M and sold them for £125M.

Anyway, I digress. Clyne signs as well for £10.5M rising to £12.5M. I await the usual suspects telling us that is too much money and how bad he is.

Bit defensive there. Liverpool have massively overspent on plenty players in recent seasons. £10.5m for Clyne seems reasonable enough.

Aye, my mistake. Sorry.

No need to apologise. Everton have got a good deal there. The strong £ gives British clubs clubs even more buying power in the European markets. It makes Liverpool's £50 million demand for Raheem Sterling look utterly ridiculous. He was out of his depth in the Champions League.

:lol:Wonder how much of the transfer fee that was worth. Roughly £6m going by his goals to fee ratio! Add the final goal and that's £12m spunked on a trophy you didn't win!

Love how Liverpool keep on giving, sometimes i forget they guffed £35,000,000 away on Carroll and then i remember and i :lol:

Ach well at least it's brightened up the last 20 barren years down Goodison way ;)

Archived