Confirmed transfer 2015/16

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't so long ago Swansea City were playing on a field, pinning all their hopes on an overweight Lee Trundle. Some turnaround.

It wasn't so long ago Swansea City were playing on a field, pinning all their hopes on an overweight Lee Trundle. Some turnaround.

It's a little known fact that they nearly got relegated out of the Football League just over a decade ago, and only kept themselves up on the last day. Rumour has it that Roberto Martinez and Leon Britton were playing at the time.

It wasn't so long ago Billy Reid turned them down!

Bet they're still smarting about that one.

Micah Richards signs for Villa. Happy with this, I've always liked him.

Always had the tools to be a great defender, just never quite happened for him. Saw him recently play for a bit for Fiorentina in the Europa League and looked completely lost.

Man City fans, recently anyway, were not big fans on his attempts to defend.

With some decent coaching behind him could become a good option as part of a back three or right back.

If Hutton won't get first team football, he should leave - I'm sure he could get another Premiership gig somewhere.

Always had the tools to be a great defender, just never quite happened for him. Saw him recently play for a bit for Fiorentina in the Europa League and looked completely lost.

Man City fans, recently anyway, were not big fans on his attempts to defend.

With some decent coaching behind him could become a good option as part of a back three or right back.

If Hutton won't get first team football, he should leave - I'm sure he could get another Premiership gig somewhere.

The speculation seems to be that Richards will play centre-half so Hutton should remain unaffected.

I'd still rather have Bacuna at right-back. He's not a brilliant defender but often exciting going forward. We seem to nearly always be shit lately so I'd rather be exciting and shit than boring and shit.

Another confirmed transfer, Weimann joins Bent at Derby Villa Old Stars. I reckon he'll do well at that level, assuming they play him up front. Always just lacked an extra half a yard of pace to be very good in the Premier League, and was wasted out wide.

Archived