Confirmed transfer 2015/16

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Porto again doing great business. Somebody was telling me that they only own half the players, yet I can't find any information to say otherwise.

Can neither confirm nor deny but giving ports history I would be surprised if they own more than half the player

Loads of money being spent in China and it seems to be moving away from the old perception of a retirees final payday. Ba is likely to be joined in the league by Paulinho who is close to joining Guangzhou Evergrande for £17m.

Loads of money being spent in China and it seems to be moving away from the old perception of a retirees final payday. Ba is likely to be joined in the league by Paulinho who is close to joining Guangzhou Evergrande for £17m.

Aye a lot of money being thrown around over there. I think besiktas doubled their money on him.

Superb bit of business for Arsenal.

They are likely to add Arturo Vidal this week as well.

Worrying times ahead that they might actually be a very good side this year. They are a top class centre half and striker away from being potential league winners for me.

If they add Vidal, they'll be either the champions or 2nd place. He's absolutely quality and Cech will not only improve the goalkeeping position but you'd imagine he'd tighten the defence too thus perhaps maybe negating the need for a truly great CH this season.

Archived