Confirmed transfer 2015/16

Vidal and Cech are pretty much perfect, outwith Vidals off the field problems, I still doubt they'll get him, but I doubted Ozil too tbh. They're also heavily, heavily linked with Higuain again.

Manchester United look 100% to get Sergio Ramos for under £30m too, another deal I doubted, that would be obscenely good business. Also on the verge of signing Seamus Coleman and Morgan Schneiderlin.

While Man Citys "mega-Summer" spending to push them to the top of the European tree will start with the signing on Fabian Delph :lol:

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's more of a box-to-box type granted, but he's not the sitting player that they need (and have needed for about 10 years).

He could play that role, but then you take away a big part of his game.

I'm not entirely sure you really need an all out DM anymore, someone like Vidal who can get back when sides counter is more than good enough defensively these days, and they can always chuck Coquelin in if they want to be a bit more compact.

He's more of a box-to-box type granted, but he's not the sitting player that they need (and have needed for about 10 years).

Without going into the whole 'Arsenal need a new Vieria', Vieria didn't always sit back. He did the perfect job of protecting the defence but had goals and assists in his game too, and I see a lot of similarities between him and Vidal.

Nonetheless, I really don't believe Vidal will be signing for Arsenal.

Coqeulin does that role, and very well recently too.

Arsenal is a bit of a step back for Vidal really, surprised he can't do better. Maybe his alcohol problem is worst than at first appears.

Arsenal need to sign Henry and Keown to have a chance of winning the title IMO.

Would say a striker is a much higher priority than a centre half.

Koscielny is as good as they're ever going to get, and Metersacker may need replaced eventually but will be fine for another season.

Vidal would be outstanding business and could likely fund it if man city see serious about wilshire. Win win for arsenal.

Still doubt ramos will go to man u especially for that price.

Archived