Capital One Cup 2015-16

Just sell Rooney to the MLS in January for goodness sake.

Put the poor guy out his misery, he's so finished its embarrassing for everyone concerned.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get it fucking up ye Sky Sports! Another shitfest 1-0 Liverpool win compared to 120 minutes and penalties upset for Utd. Liverpool Vs Bournemouth. GTF!!

Boro Boro Boro! Boro Boro Boro! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Really enjoyed Man Utd - Boro, been cracking overall but the last few minutes were crazy. Can see Boro tiring but they look very, very good.

How did you enjoy it were you listening to it on the radio?

Very disappointing to not be able to see this or the Hearts Celtic game last night.

Just sell Rooney to the MLS in January for goodness sake.

Put the poor guy out his misery, he's so finished its embarrassing for everyone concerned.

He will probably score a hat trick this weekend if your opinion is anything to go by.

Don't think Man Utd are going to be overly down about this, usually a blessing in disguise to get put out (so long as it isn't getting humped 4-0 to MK Dons)

Have to say, having watched the game last night, that Depays performance was genuinely one of the worst I've ever seen from a top level player.

Looks completely shot of all confidence. Was just running into players, miss controlling, passing was awful, he cut inside in the second half had the goal at his mercy went to shoot and missed the ball completely.

It's an issue for United because is meaning martial is having to play on the left and isn't as much of a threat as he is through the middle.

Have to say, having watched the game last night, that Depays performance was genuinely one of the worst I've ever seen from a top level player.

Looks completely shot of all confidence. Was just running into players, miss controlling, passing was awful, he cut inside in the second half had the goal at his mercy went to shoot and missed the ball completely.

It's an issue for United because is meaning martial is having to play on the left and isn't as much of a threat as he is through the middle.

I'm sure the reason given for martial playing at left mid was to cope with certain teams that have full backs that like to bomb forward(Coleman, sagna etc), as martial is better defensively

I'm sure the reason given for martial playing at left mid was to cope with certain teams that have full backs that like to bomb forward(Coleman, sagna etc), as martial is better defensively

If that is true, it sums up everything that is wrong with LVG's Man Utd.

Sacrificing your best striker so he can play out wide and track back. Bonkers.

• 1 month later...

Archived