Premier League 2015-16

Martial is the only player Utd now have who is willing/able to go by players and commit them. Their whole midfield is about keeping possession and although this allows them to 'control the game' it means for any good side they are pretty easy to play against and stop from scoring. Rooney has been poor recently but in fairness to him he has no support at all or anyone making runs past him. He gets the ball 30 yards out with his back to goal and is expected to do something with no players offering support. Ferguson's sides always had a few players who would commit players and be happy to risk giving the ball away in the final third by playing a killer pass and trying something different, this team is so safe it's painful to watch. A City side with Aguero and Silva would have won that today.

However they look like they'll be able to keep grinding out enough results to finish 2nd or 3rd. If either Arsenal or Man City manage to finish below them they should ashamed.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Rugby World Cup has been a far better spectacle than anything the premiership has came up with this season. It's been awful.

Been a lot of good games this year. I slated it to start with but its really picked up recently, today aside.

Tippy Tappy Pish from both Man Utd and Man City today. These guys are paid hundreds of thousands a week to produce that rubbish, but they are all happy in the knowledge of producing that with the megabucks coming to them with no real effort needed. I'm getting sick fed up with this. At least in the Rugby World Cup it is proper blood and thunder from both teams. Anyone else feel the same way?

No.

Teams now playing like they're happy to get a draw. United are terrible to watch, yet they might even win the league.

West Ham are an exception, everyone else playing boring football.

What fuckin league you on about ?

they might be near the top after 10 games but there's not a snowflakes chance in hell of them winning it...or anything for that matter.

Awful team.

SSN is itself just utter pish - meaningless stats and banal interviews, tweets, pundits and commentators.

Thought Tyler and Neville sounded like Dawson & Barraclough yesterday, only less funny.

It was when they started using the stats from Football Manager to compare players when I lost interest in the channel

It was when they started using the stats from Football Manager to compare players when I lost interest in the channel

Ditto, it used to be great, now it's horrible. I've not watched for a while but they seem to almost ignore every other league or competition in the world apart from the Premiership / Championship. Since they lost the CL rights the chat about that has become almost non-existent.

Archived