Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though, Klopp is doing a lot worse than Rodgers, which is hilarious.

I don't even like Liverpool but I'm delighted klopp and the boys have well and truly got you telt.

Mourinho has even managed to spill his water over his shirt. Great result.

John Terry is done.

The entire back four is incredibly porus.

Terry looked past it the year before last, but put in an incredible season last year. This season the entire team is all over the place. So many good players looking distinctly average at best.

I wouldn't go far to say that 'I can't see Chelsea winning the league', but I don't see them as favourites. They weren't very good in the second half of the last campaign, must eventually, likely this season face a tricky transition from a geriatric Terry to a new centre-back whether they sign Stones or not, and won't necessarily have the intensity of a side needing to prove their worth by winning the league.

^^^ fact-based analysis

Chelsea face a major rebuild of their squad - Mourinho could yet be the manager to do that - if not, they'll require a similar standard of manager to avoid a few years of utter failure. They can't chuck in Avram Grant and reach a CL Final with the current squad.

The entire back four is incredibly porus.

Terry looked past it the year before last, but put in an incredible season last year. This season the entire team is all over the place. So many good players looking distinctly average at best.

Matic offered him protection that was badly needed. I've no idea why he's not performing this season.

You can understand when flair players go off the boil but destroyers in the middle of the park should be much more consistent.

Archived