Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again I've been critical of some pish you posted on another thread, so as per, you hunt down my posts, chip on shoulder, and miss the point as usual.

The point you're dragging up from ages ago and completely misconstrued as usual, was a criticism of folk talking like they've played competitive football on an pitch with 11 players, as opposed to 5-a-side on astro with your mates. Not whether they were amateurs, juniors, professionals etc.

The recent James Beattie remarks, if you're taking them as literal, well you're dumber than I thought. I just think the guy is a tosser so I refuse to give him any credit.

His point was accurate and well made. Seems like you're just trying to deflect from making a daft statement

His point was accurate and well made. Seems like you're just trying to deflect from making a daft statement

You've never been as good as him at making daft statements, so you're not fit to judge whether he's made a daft statement or not.

Everton are underachieving with the squad they have. Should be beating teams like Palace and Norwich. The Premier League is pretty weak this year and if Spurs are looking at a top 4 finish I see no reason why Everton shouldn't aim for that too.

You think? I think Evertons squad is pretty average by premier league standards to be honest.

You think? I think Evertons squad is pretty average by premier league standards to be honest.

Really? Can't think of many (if any) PL teams with a better spine than Howard, Stones, Barkley and Lukaku. They've had injuries to Baines and Coleman which hasn't helped. Sacking Martinez now would be a bit premature but I think they've got a squad that should finish in the top 6 minimum.

Really? Can't think of many (if any) PL teams with a better spine than Howard, Stones, Barkley and Lukaku. They've had injuries to Baines and Coleman which hasn't helped. Sacking Martinez now would be a bit premature but I think they've got a squad that should finish in the top 6 minimum.

I think they've got some really good players but you can say that about the vast majority of teams in the EPL now. I think they should be looking at finishing 6th-10th.

I'm not really fully convinced Spurs will be anywhere near 4th either. Every year I start thinking that Spurs are going to do something and every year they seem to tail off and end up doing little.

Cracking season this to be fair, first time in a long time that there doesn't seem to be 2 or 3 standout teams.

Swansea fans fucking detest Garry Monk on their forum. Apparently he was never out of the Chairman's ear complaining about Laudrup and the general running of the club and positioned himself to shaft him.

It's not surprising. The manner of Laudrup's departure, with mewlings about 'unrest behind the scenes' - without ever describing what Laudrup had specifically done wrong - pointed to a back-stabbing. A senior player effortlessly slithering into the vacant post adds to that suspicion. Which makes it pleasing to note that key players such as Gomis and Ayew in turn seem to have not tried a leg for him this season, costing him his job. Karma's a bitch.

Davie Irons was ousted from the Morton job in very similar conditions, with the two snakes Grady and Alan McManus spreading unrest by the end of a successful season on the pitch, then making a c**t of the management role they slithered into shortly afterwards. Players with usually delusional, immediate managerial ambitions are a clear danger within the dressing room.

Archived