Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel he didn't get the required level of support from the board; signing players he didn't rate and some of the coaches left a lot to be desired. James Beattie, forwards coach for example...

post-1545-14497807815217_thumb.jpg

From the Leicester game :angry:

Thankfully the Grant link has been squashed. He's the Ghana head coach and due to Ayew being at Swansea someone has added two and two and got five.

Interesting times down the White Rock :(

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it changed in the twenty seconds between our posts!

Its more than likely Ive misread it tbh

Swansea fans fucking detest Garry Monk on their forum. Apparently he was never out of the Chairman's ear complaining about Laudrup and the general running of the club and positioned himself to shaft him.

Swansea fans fucking detest Garry Monk on their forum. Apparently he was never out of the Chairman's ear complaining about Laudrup and the general running of the club and positioned himself to shaft him.

Surprised at that tbh, never even considered he'd be disliked

Forwards coach though? Given that Ayew and Gomis are miles better than Beattie ever was, what can they possibly learn from him? How to be a knob?

Once again this is the same line of thinking as you thinking that you have to have played to a 'decent' level to know anything about football, and it's just not how it works. Do you think at his peak Tiger Woods' coach was better than him at golf? Obviously not, but he was able to coach him to improve his swing etc.

Once again I've been critical of some pish you posted on another thread, so as per, you hunt down my posts, chip on shoulder, and miss the point as usual.

The point you're dragging up from ages ago and completely misconstrued as usual, was a criticism of folk talking like they've played competitive football on an pitch with 11 players, as opposed to 5-a-side on astro with your mates. Not whether they were amateurs, juniors, professionals etc.

The recent James Beattie remarks, if you're taking them as literal, well you're dumber than I thought. I just think the guy is a tosser so I refuse to give him any credit.

I don't remember you criticising me on another thread, and even if you had I certainly haven't "hunted down your posts" :lol:

It's simple, you keep making idiotic posts in threads that I read and I'll keep ripping the piss.

Once again I've been critical of some pish you posted on another thread, so as per, you hunt down my posts, chip on shoulder, and miss the point as usual.

The point you're dragging up from ages ago and completely misconstrued as usual, was a criticism of folk talking like they've played competitive football on an pitch with 11 players, as opposed to 5-a-side on astro with your mates. Not whether they were amateurs, juniors, professionals etc.

The recent James Beattie remarks, if you're taking them as literal, well you're dumber than I thought. I just think the guy is a tosser so I refuse to give him any credit.

His point was accurate and well made. Seems like you're just trying to deflect from making a daft statement

Archived