Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an absolutely bizarre season, no one wants to grab it by the horns. I think if anyone can go on a run of 7 or 8 straight wins in the new year then that will be the team that ends up winning the league.

I can't see anyone other than Man City doing it right now. Arsenal are probably the best team on paper but they always Hibs it.

2 weeks ago my son asked me predict top 4... I responded Arsenal, City, Spurs and Liverpool. He asked why no Man Utd. My view was that they were playing terribly and had no obvious way of changing their set up/style. So the odds of them continuing to remain in contention with such poor form were too long.

Of course I reserved the right to re-adjust my views if any side splurges millions in January window

United have already splurged millions and still have absolutely nothing to show for it. Moyes would've done no worse than Van Gaal has.

2 weeks ago my son asked me predict top 4... I responded Arsenal, City, Spurs and Liverpool. He asked why no Man Utd. My view was that they were playing terribly and had no obvious way of changing their set up/style. So the odds of them continuing to remain in contention with such poor form were too long.

Of course I reserved the right to re-adjust my views if any side splurges millions in January window

What a story, Mark.

What an absolutely bizarre season, no one wants to grab it by the horns. I think if anyone can go on a run of 7 or 8 straight wins in the new year then that will be the team that ends up winning the league.

I can't see anyone other than Man City doing it right now. Arsenal are probably the best team on paper but they always Hibs it.

Team B?

There's more chance of Gary Glitter leading the Liberal Democrats to victory in the next General Election than there is of Arsenal failing to beat us tomorrow.

I only said it because the mad fanboy true diamond was on, he must have clicked though. He's been on my profile but never responded. :(

Watched Watford for the third time this season. Really like how they play. Fantastic right back (Nyom) & a beast of a centre forward (Ighalo), causes lots of problems with his pace & power, can also score which is always handy for a striker.

Archived