Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt anyone will be willing to pay big money for a guy Vardy's age off the back of a single season. They'll do incredibly well to keep Mahrez for another six months though - not a chance he'll be there at the start of next season.

First match in over a year for me, pretty shit. Made Gestede look a real threat, sincerely hope Villa join Sunderland in the relegation places this year, ideally with Man U and Chelsea, special dispensation given as they are all so cunty. Boong Costa and Fabregas months after winning the league, really? I used to like villa in the days of umbro/Mita copiers/big Ron but they've been stinking up the league for years now and it's time to go. I like the brum Derby too ever since the savage/enkelmann days.

Good article in the Guardian by David Baddiel talking about how Mourinho refused to take any blame at all. The Chelsea fans have absolutely lapped it up like the thick c***s they are. I agree the players have to shoulder some blame, but Mourinho isn't the absolute god they make him out to be.

Archived