Premier League 2015-16

I quite liked the look of Bournemouth, can't see them going down and if they do it'll be similar to Blackpool where they went down on the last day.

I think Sherwood has brought in some good players, they won't do anything outstanding though.

Not so sure, just don't think they will score enough, would like to see them stay up and see some so called "bigger" clubs like Newcastle and Sunderland go, time will tell.

Yeah, they won't be spectacular, however, they will no doubt do better than last season, league wise anyway.

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sunderland will no doubt get rid of Advocaat, bring in someone who just keeps them up before getting rid of him the following season and repeating the process again. It's getting very boring.

People used to say that about Wigan, this is their year to drop. Bournemouth and Norwich look my early bets to go down too, both lack something.

People used to say that about Wigan, this is their year to drop. Bournemouth and Norwich look my early bets to go down too, both lack something.

I haven't been keeping track of their summer signings but I felt last season they were a good striker and centre back away from being a decent team. I think any of the three promoted teams could go down with another few teams down there struggling with them. I do think Sunderland will be one of them but I think they'll survive.

I haven't been keeping track of their summer signings but I felt last season they were a good striker and centre back away from being a decent team. I think any of the three promoted teams could go down with another few teams down there struggling with them. I do think Sunderland will be one of them but I think they'll survive.

They signed goal-shy Jeremain Lens and Kaboul...

Blaming Cech for missing the punch is missing the point spectacularly. If he'd stayed on his line Kouyate would have had a free header from 10 yards out anyway. The mistake was the stupidly high defensive line and poor marking.

By staying on the line he had a significantly better chance of stopping the goal.

Also no idea why Bellerin has been dropped. He's much better than Debuchy.

Theres quite a simple explanation for it McKee

Archived