Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By staying on the line he had a significantly better chance of stopping the goal.

Probably, but as Carragher and Souness have just pointed out, the major faults that led to the goal were before that. If you're going to blame Cech I'd blame him for telling his defensive line to start so high. His attempted punch was just him trying to save a desperate situation.

Think I'm one of the few who actually like Sherwood as a manager. Was never given a real chance at Spurs (well, not given a chance at building his own squad) and I think he has built a relatively decent squad at Villa. There will certainly be 3 worse teams in the league this year and Bournemouth and Sunderland will be 2 of them.

Aye I like Sherwood too. Just got one of those personalities. I think people take him too seriously though. He knows wha he's doing and says things for a reaction I think.

Delighted arsenal are getting beat but I've got Cech in my fantasy team :(

Maybe he'll be secretly throwing them in for Chelsea this season

What has Ramsey done to deserve the ridiculous build up he gets before every game? Looked pretty average so far today.

Actually all the games I've seen so far this weekend have been pretty poor, low quality apart from an occasional flash of talent (Ayew)

What has Ramsey done to deserve the ridiculous build up he gets before every game? Looked pretty average so far today.

Actually all the games I've seen so far this weekend have been pretty poor, low quality apart from an occasional flash of talent (Ayew)

A couple of seasons ago he was one of the best in the division before getting injured. He was pretty good last season but wasn't near the standard he was playing at before then.

Archived