Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

You can't be serious.

Plenty of evidence from last night alone:

It wasn't pretty but another 3 points, clean sheet and the Lolverpool squad are posted missing again.

Fair enough Tam ... at least your not hiding.

I'm just trying to find them Kris?

A mere snippet about the result last night, then straight on to posters on here. Questioning the whereabouts of posters after a game is tragic behaviour. That's before even mentioning the 'hiding' patter. Awful.

I don't read this thread very often so don't notice many of his posts to judge the overall quality or whatever, but the above is deserving of a ban IMO.

Have I missed something? Where has that happened?

Certain people really need to chill the f**k out over Liverpool. It's the Premier League thread. The guy is a Liverpool fan, who posts when his team wins or loses. I really don't understand the rage people get into over it.

Don't like his posts? Don't read them...

its more that

when the lolverpool squad (as he calls them) post about them cunting it up, they are called out over it

when they dont post about a narrow win, albeit a win anyway, to an abysmal sunderland team he calls them out over it

it cant be both

its more that

when the lolverpool squad (as he calls them) post about them cunting it up, they are called out over it

when they dont post about a narrow win, albeit a win anyway, to an abysmal sunderland team he calls them out over it

it cant be both

Or against top of the table Leicester the game before.

At the end of the day folk can post what they want but I think most would have called them out for not posting when Liverpool win.

Plenty of evidence from last night alone:

A mere snippet about the result last night, then straight on to posters on here. Questioning the whereabouts of posters after a game is tragic behaviour. That's before even mentioning the 'hiding' patter. Awful.

I don't read this thread very often so don't notice many of his posts to judge the overall quality or whatever, but the above is deserving of a ban IMO.

A ban :lol:

Or against top of the table Leicester the game before.

At the end of the day folk can post what they want but I think most would have called them out for not posting when Liverpool win.

the call out doesnt bother me, you are within your rights, but again so are the other side when it goes tits up

A ban :lol:

Correct. Mods, if you wouldn't mind.

not posting when Liverpool win.

What are you actually expecting them to say, though? Congratulate Liverpool for winning? I don't think they're that bothered in all honesty.

There's plenty of people on here who take great delight in Sevco making an arse of things (myself included), but they're hardly likely to be going in to the next match thread of a game they won, wishing them well, are they?

Correct. Mods, if you wouldn't mind.

What are you actually expecting them to say, though? Congratulate Liverpool for winning? I don't think they're that bothered in all honesty.

There's plenty of people on here who take great delight in Sevco making an arse of things (myself included), but they're hardly likely to be going in to the next match thread of a game they won, wishing them well, are they?

I suppose this isn't the place for some reasoned fair minded debate whatever the result. Enough bothered that there's a good page worth every time it goes wrong and the silence is deafening when it doesn't.

Archived