Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

had the newcastle and everton game finished 0-0 on sat i wouldnt have minded, two teams that went right for it, not the best talent but still an enjoyable game to watch

tonight you have probably well over half a billion quid spent on squads, and aside from the first ten or fiftenn minutes its utter dross

If that was Rangers v Hibs we'd all be slating Scottish Football. Thankfully our product has produced 2 cracking games in a couple of days.

Aside from the first 10 minutes the Man U game was awful. 4 defensive/ball carriers in midfield really took its toll and that was with Carrick on the bench!

If Ozil gets injured before Sanchez is fit Arsenal are fucked. They need a striker and a centre half in January if they want to win the league but I feel like I've said the same thing for over 5 years now.

Villa have been in the tip flight since the 1988 I seen today. Like them as a club but their time is beyond up. Just about dodged relegation every year pretty much since O'Neil left and time for them to go.

Can't see any way back for them. Best they can hope for is avoiding Derby's "record"

Stat nicked from elsewhere:

We managed less Premier League points in 2015 than Watford did.

They only joined the league in August.

Says it all really. Damage limitation now and prepare to hopefully come straight back up. If Lerner wants to sell up then try do it ASAP to have someone willing to back the manager 100% in the championship

Shame, when I was in the Villa end for the semi final they seemed like a decent bunch and it looked like there could be a decent team there.

Archived