Premier League 2015-16

Somewhere like Birmingham, where he can lead a £££-backed promotion push and prove his real genius once again.

ETA: Cardiff might be a better shout.

Not for an ex-Swansea manager it isn't!

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/danny-simpson-curfew-court-appeal-11323832

Another milestone for Leicester in their unforgettable season...Danny Simpson becomes the first player from newly crowned Barclay's Premier League Champions to be banned from their end of season party for trying to strangle his girlfriend.

For all the achievements that Leicester have had this season having the wankiest players may be another to add to the pile.

Two words- Alan Curtis!

(Or was he a bit of a Mo Johnston figure of Welsh football?)

Struth...that was in the 80's and only as a player!

I just can't see him being welcome at Cardiff. I agree with your principle though. I think he'll struggle to get another PL club and will likely have to step down to start regain credibility.

Last time I checked, Neil had two transfer windows to build a competent Premier League outfit including strikers who would deliver the required foals: yet finished the season with Cameron Jerome stinking the place out. Their defending has also been absolutely amateurish for large spells of the season. Whichever way you try and cut it, he has been a failure this season and his side have been out of their depth.

I don't think signing veterinarians would have helped them any

Frank De Boer the early favourite for the Everton job, with his brother saying hes very interested

If I was Everton I'd go baws out to try and get Pellegrini or Koeman. No idea if either would actually want the gig though.

Koemans a no chancer surely? Southampton aren't exactly a smaller side and likely work on a similar budget. Pellegrinis a more plausible one, but wouldnt be a shock if he returned to Villareal

Koemans a no chancer surely? Southampton aren't exactly a smaller side and likely work on a similar budget. Pellegrinis a more plausible one, but wouldnt be a shock if he returned to Villareal

Why would Villarreal appoint him? Their current manager is doing a good job I believe.

Why would Villarreal appoint him? Their current manager is doing a good job I believe.

I'm sure he was linked with a bigger job?

Its Schalke

I'd have Ronald Koeman bookmarked as a candidate to become the next Barca manager - Everton really would do very well to attract him.

Frank de Boer has been linked with them practically since Bob Martinez got the job. He'll be the guy.

Archived