Rangers v St Mirren

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much are tickets likely to be for this? About £20, or more?

Last season category B matches (which I assume this will fall under) adult prices were between £17 and £29.

I say this thinking the away teams fans get charged the same as the home, as the rules were in the play offs.

Last season category B matches (which I assume this will fall under) adult prices were between £17 and £29.

I say this thinking the away teams fans get charged the same as the home, as the rules were in the play offs.

Cheers. £17 would be reasonable actually.

That's a very ungrateful thing to say when your team, the only lower league club yet to play Rangers, is finally getting some of that Rangers money.

Our fans will pay the salaries of half your team.

You're welcome. :)

I'd rather we never played you. Ever.

I'd have preferred Motherwell, despite the point and laugh that the 6-1 provided.

The close season may yet save us from ever having to host your mob.

That's a very ungrateful thing to say when your team, the only lower league club yet to play Rangers, is finally getting some of that Rangers money.

You're welcome. :)

In reality Mike Ashley is the only person that will ever see a penny of Rangers fans' money.

It's a pity your fans weren't able to pay the salaries of an entire team that winked out of existence a few years ago. :)

If this is a category B game for the Sevco Franchise, I assume only Hibs will be ranked category A?. No piss-take required please. I would have guessed for example, if Sevco could get more money for hospitality, next season's 'A' games would be Hibs, St Mirren and/or Falkirk.

Pretty sure our category A games will be Sevco, Hibs, and our under-achieving Greenock cousins.

What a shit thread. It's embarrassing that we have to share a forum with these brain donors again.

Every Rangers thread will lacking in actual football debate. That's guaranteed.

The people responsible however will almost always be the non-Rangers fan scrambling for relevance.

Almost understandable if it was Celtic fans but the sad thing is it's supporters of the Partick Thistle's, Arbroath's etc who spoil the fun. The fans who immediately log onto Rangers threads before reading the threads of their own team.

Just be thankful only 4 of your match-day threads will be ruined. Rangers fans won't have that luxury.

Every Rangers thread will lacking in actual football debate. That's guaranteed.

The people responsible however will almost always be the non-Rangers fan scrambling for relevance.

Almost understandable if it was Celtic fans but the sad thing is it's supporters of the Partick Thistle's, Arbroath's etc who spoil the fun. The fans who immediately log onto Rangers threads before reading the threads of their own team.

Just be thankful only 4 of your match-day threads will be ruined. Rangers fans won't have that luxury.

Pure shite

No Partick or Arbroath fans here, it's all your own work, and bennetts

Archived