Rangers v St Mirren

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a bunch of weirdos the st mirren mhob are , although I still owe a debt of gratitude to Aberdeen bud for introducing me the "no need to be upset" monkey

As for vikington ,do we need to put up with this tadger and his atrocious patter for the whole season ....

What a bunch of weirdos the st mirren mhob are , although I still owe a debt of gratitude to Aberdeen bud for introducing me the "no need to be upset" monkey

As for vikington ,do we need to put up with this tadger and his atrocious patter for the whole season ....

Joke about Sevco fan owing a debt

tumblr_mltbgvWyiA1sob2hbo1_500.gif

post-60682-14350793565208_thumb.jpg

No: your tribute act will be dead before the end of the season.

Gutted for you.

Archived