Rangers v St Mirren

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody Friday night.

Are the Sevconians trusted enough to play on a Friday night without acting like feral animals?

Was hoping to see Saints beat the New Club for the first time but I'll have to wait.

Had been thinking of making my first trip to Ibrox in many years, but no chance I want to be coming out of there at 10pm on a Friday night.

Do it.

Its fucking wonderful!

Yeah do it if you want to showered with liquid and pies and coins from the scum....lovely experience

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

What do st mirren fans think of their chances in this game?

Unknown quantity for me tbh don't have a clue about them these days.

We're not really sure yet. New manager, new players, young team. In terms of the game, I don't think our team will be settled enough to win the game. In terms of the season, we still need a few additions to be challenging in the top half of the table. If we make the play-off's then I'd consider it a decent season.

I'm actually quite happy to be considered an unknown quantity - could mean we sneak under the radar, but I doubt it.

What do st mirren fans think of their chances in this game?

Unknown quantity for me tbh don't have a clue about them these days.

I really don't have a clue. We only have the Berwick and Hibs game to go by. We had a poor first half like Rangers and dominated the 2nd half.

I was quietly confident before Saturday but after seeing the way Rangers tore Hibs apart I am a bit worried.

In my opinion I think we lack a goal scoring threat and have a young vulnerable defence . Need some pace up front and experience at the back before the game at Ibrox if we are to stand a chance.

I really don't have a clue. We only have the Berwick and Hibs game to go by. We had a poor first half like Rangers and dominated the 2nd half.

I was quietly confident before Saturday but after seeing the way Rangers tore Hibs apart I am a bit worried.

In my opinion I think we lack a goal scoring threat and have a young vulnerable defence . Need some pace up front and experience at the back before the game at Ibrox if we are to stand a chance.

Morgan, McMullan and Mclear all look as if they have pace to burn.

Kelly and Baird are young but look less vulnerable than Goodwin and Cheesey

Awaits egg on face

Morgan, McMullan and Mclear all look as if they have pace to burn.

Kelly and Baird are young but look less vulnerable than Goodwin and Cheesey

Awaits egg on face

That's all true bud, need to hope they can all get forward to support Thommo ( or whoever will be playing up front ). The way Rangers full backs played I can see them getting pinned back.

I really liked the look of Kelly and Baird at the end of last season. Harder to judge when the pressure was off us and we played better when we were pretty much relegated but it did look like a potential pairing for this season. Still a young back line though.

Archived