Father's Day.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did you give or get on Father's Day?

I will no doubt get the usual shit. A card that will sit on the mantle until enough time passes I don't feel guilty about chucking it. novelty socks the kids will make me wear tomorrow before ending up at the back of the drawer and No doubt some shitey mug or pint glass. They might as well wrap up last year's shitey gifts!

On the plus side I normally get to sleep in till at least 9 and she will make the tea!

It's my first fathers day as a dad, so far I have the first thing feed and the first nappy change I'd the day... Whilst she snores away beside me... There will be a foot in the pie later on for this

My missus was out in Edinburgh last night and stayed at her sisters, so for Father's Day, I got up with the wee one at 6. Watched Mickey Mouse for a bit then gave her breakfast. I then decided to make a Steak and Guinness Pie for dinner so got that going in the slow cooker.

^^^

Doing Father's Day right.

Edit: I can't be fucked getting that picture round the right way

post-9645-14348748007139_thumb.jpg

I will no doubt get the usual shit. A card that will sit on the mantle until enough time passes I don't feel guilty about chucking it. novelty socks the kids will make me wear tomorrow before ending up at the back of the drawer and No doubt some shitey mug or pint glass. They might as well wrap up last year's shitey gifts!

On the plus side I normally get to sleep in till at least 9 and she will make the tea!

Exactly, they'll spend money on shite I don't want, then be tapping me because they are skint next week. We'll I'll tell you now, they are getting hee haw.

Giant darth Vader mug and a desperadoes beer box set with chilli chocolates a nice block of cheddar and some spicy foods.

Not bad

Archived