Father's Day.

My mum usually buys my dad's gifts for us without even consulting us so I have no idea what "I'm" getting him. My little sister usually makes him a card too leaving me shown up as per usual. f**k Father's Day.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Darth Vader t-shirt, big bar of chocolate and a rock that my wee girl coloured in.

My wee boy was pissed off that his Mum told him to stay with me while she goes to the shop so I papped him out the door after his mum and my wee girl is about to put on a puppet show for me.

Away to work in an hour as well.

Some beers and a fridge magnet the youngest made at nursery, and broke after five minutes in the house. They're also fighting like f**k, which is going down really well.

All the cards were shit so a text will suffice

"Dear Dad all the cards were shit so I'm just sending you this text. Happy Father's Day." Seems OK.

My dad is a c**t

Did you find a card with that on it? I'd imagine there would be a decent market for this...

So far I've had an Amazon voucher for £30. That's what I get for Father's Day, and my birthday, and Christmas. I'm not complaint like because it pays for Kindle books. :)

Saw a great Viz Top Tip earlier:

CHILDREN. Give your father the best Father's Day present he could wish for by fucking leaving him the f**k alone for five fucking minutes.

I will no doubt get the usual shit. A card that will sit on the mantle until enough time passes I don't feel guilty about chucking it. novelty socks the kids will make me wear tomorrow before ending up at the back of the drawer and No doubt some shitey mug or pint glass. They might as well wrap up last year's shitey gifts!

On the plus side I normally get to sleep in till at least 9 and she will make the tea!

What do you know

post-61907-14349016229674_thumb.jpg

Exactly, they'll spend money on shite I don't want, then be tapping me because they are skint next week. We'll I'll tell you now, they are getting hee haw.

Yes bank of dad is fucking closed! It's not my kids that asked for the money it's the wife! She buys this shit

Archived