If only?

But there is f**k all on here so far, you must have a full life, you and the folk that greenies you!

lol. I tried to see who gave you a greenie and I touched the wrong button and gave you a greenie also :lol:

Nothing huge. I once got offered a job covering Icelandic football for a website :/ Was 50Euro per match report and you could knock out as many as you wanted over the season for a website. I forget the name of the website and it went bust about eighteen months later but that coulda been fun.

I missed Morton beating Hibs 4-3 and Celtic 1-0 because, on both occasions, I was too skint to go and found out the next day someone who went woulda been more than happy to sub me the train fare/ticket until payday. b*****ds coulda said so the day before.

Nothing huge. I once got offered a job covering Icelandic football for a website :/ Was 50Euro per match report and you could knock out as many as you wanted over the season for a website. I forget the name of the website and it went bust about eighteen months later but that coulda been fun.

I missed Morton beating Hibs 4-3 and Celtic 1-0 because, on both occasions, I was too skint to go and found out the next day someone who went woulda been more than happy to sub me the train fare/ticket until payday. b*****ds coulda said so the day before.

I'd have been at the Sunday league matches the lot getting reports in

Archived