Bundesliga 2023/24

Lovely goal from Dortmund there. Disappointing not to see him cupping his ears to the empty stands after scoring.

What's the deal with German teams having the club name on the back of their shirts rather than the player's?

1 minute ago, Dunning1874 said:

Lovely goal.

Anyone watching any of the other games or the goal show? Any good are we all on Dortmund v Schalke?

I've got Leipzig game on other TV. Freiburg just scored. 

7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Lovely goal from Dortmund there. Disappointing not to see him cupping his ears to the empty stands after scoring.

What's the deal with German teams having the club name on the back of their shirts rather than the player's?

The players name are below the shirt number. It has been that way for years in Germany.

9 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

The name's are on the bottom you blind c**t. 

I still can't decide whether that finish was intentional or not, or if he's got into the right place, right time and it just kind of pops off him into the net. Considering his record I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say it was 100% meant, was a great ball into a horrible area to defend in any event.

edit: no doubt about that one!

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely