Bundesliga 2023/24

Watching Hoffenheim v Dortmund. Cracking game [emoji4]

Has anyone used Viagogo for buying football tickets? Looking at some for Herta Berlin v RB Leipzig in May as we are going to Berlin then. At £50 each they are expensive but not as bad as they might be. Not sure how legit and reliable they are though.

Just use the Herta official website. I got tickets for the home game against Bayern in February pretty easily. Tbh you could probably just buy them whilst you're over there as I doubt that game will sell out.

Ahh, I hadn't thought to look back. Thanks very much though, very useful. I'd wait and try and buy directly from the club but I'd like to give them to the OH for Christmas and they won't be on general sale for a bit I think, they are only selling to the end of Feb at the moment.[emoji1]

If the club don't sell tickets more than a month or two in advance, someone selling on viagogo isn't going to have their ticket yet either

I didn't realise that. You live and learn.

Jambomo, on seatwave or viagogo, look for the symbol next to the tickets that show that seller has the tickets in hand and can post immediately. Have a look at a game in the near future to find out what it looks like.

German Jag, I'm going to Amsterdam for a few days in April. I'm going to get the train to Germany to take in a game. It's match day 28 in Bundesliga and Schalke and Koln are at home but my preference would be Duisburg. Any idea when the BL3 fixtures for that day will be out?

End of the year / 1st half of fixtures completed for the BL2.
With Braunschweig drawing on the Saturday plus Stuttgart losing 3-0 on Sunday, H96 missed out on going top due to also managing just a draw against SV Sandhausen. Plenty of chances for both sides, but poor finishing ensured a 0:0.bebe6232a58c4eb7ac0468354da99957.jpg

Result leaves Braunschweig at the top on 34 pts with H96 & Stuttgart second on 32.
Winter break now for BL2, with games recommencing last weekend in January (H96 host Kaiserslautern on the Monday evening).

Full set of games on this midweek in the top league.
Main one of interest will be Munich hosting RB Leipzig on Wednesday night.

After these fixtures the BL also takes a break, and recommences with Freiburg against Munich on the 20th Jan.

3 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Andre Schubert sacked this morning... thank f**k! Early reports from my mates in Germany is that it is a stick on for either Dieter Hecking or Marc Wilmots to become the new Borussia manager. 

Dieter Hecking confirmed as new manager, given a contract through to June 2019.