Kilmarnock v Dundee opening day.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see why we can't put at least 3 past this lot. We have a better group of players and a better manager. We're aiming for 3rd and Kilmarnock are aiming for 11th. The gap between the teams is just too much.

I don't see why we can't put at least 3 past this lot. We have a better group of players and a better manager. We're aiming for 3rd and Kilmarnock are aiming for 11th. The gap between the teams is just too much.

Aiming for 3rd Matty, Really?..... not a chance with your current squad you might squeeze top 6 at best.

Your in for a wee shock come Saturday btw, but you keep believing.

Aiming for 3rd Matty, Really?..... not a chance with your current squad you might squeeze top 6 at best. Your in for a wee shock come Saturday btw, but you keep believing.

If there was too be a combined 11 from Dundee and Kilmarnock then the team would be all Dundee players and a Dundee manager. It is that simple.

McCulloch :lol: Boyd :lol: Smith :lol: Carrick :lol: Robinson :lol: Higginbotham :lol: Locke :lol:

Really not sure what team PH will pick as we have such a strong squad. Pre season has been a mixed bag in terms of teams picked and I don't think we have yet seen our starting 11 out there yet. Sure that will change tonight vs Everton. I'd have a rough guess at this as the team we would go with vs Killie

Bain

McGinn McPake Julen Holt

Thommo Ferry

Ross Stewart

Hemmings

Loy

Scary to think we still have GGH, Gowser, Low, Konrad, Tank, Zilla and Irvine to battle it out in the starting 11. I am sure that Gowser will be a first pick but with him having missed so much game time through Pre Season I can't see him starting straight away. I also think the recent form of Simon Ferry will keep him out the team. Simon has been great recently- looks like the player I was excited to hear we had signed 12 months ago!

Exciting season ahead with what looks our strongest team in years.

MON THE DEE!!!

Archived