Kilmarnock v Dundee opening day.

Obvious troll etc...

I'll nibble re: Higginbotham though. He's far from "shite". He had a poorer season last term and still ended up with 9 direct assists (more than any Dundee player FWIW) which was the same as Crawford and Watkins. Thistle were also one of the poorer sides in terms of chance conversion, and given that KH was their main creative force, that suggests that had the finishing been better he'd have ended the season with far better stats.

Either way, he's a good addition among other good additions this summer.

I'm not into comparing cocks but I thought Gary Harkins did very well assists wise and don't think he'd be far behind higgy. Harkins missed a large portion of the season as well.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not into comparing cocks but I thought Gary Harkins did very well assists wise and don't think he'd be far behind higgy. Harkins missed a large portion of the season as well.

But you just did.... Harkins, now that is one massive cock

I think we need to lay off harkins with the abuse as he usually has the last laugh. After all he is a cup winner. Yes do you dee fans hear that. You're legend is a cup winner for us!!

I think we need to lay off harkins with the abuse as he usually has the last laugh. After all he is a cup winner. Yes do you dee fans hear that. You're legend is a cup winner for us!!

Aye, we won the cup because he was subbed off to bring the goal scorer on... :D

Hope we start with: Bain; McGinn, Holt, McPake, Konrad; Thomson, McGowan, Harkins; Stewart, Ross; Hemmings.

Subs from Mitchell, Extabeguren, Irvine, Meggatt, Kerr, Low, Ferry, Colquhoun, Carreiro, Roberts, Black, Tankulic and Loy.

The fact that quite a few of these boys won't even make the match day squad shows the strength in depth we have this season.

There's a pub in the Scheme? If it's the nightclub bit then that was Parkers, but it's shut now.

Just what I was told, I never watched it. Someone said it was The Clansman

A lot of people are starting to warming to McCulloch at the club, especially after Sunday at the open day, he was the only player still milling around towards the end of the day, stopping to chat, pose for photos and sign autographs, especially with the young kids on the park he was brilliant, standing at the side shouting encouragement and telling them about positional play when they came off.... When I chatted to him he was a real gentleman.

He's always came across as a sound c**t off the park but he's a knob on it which you probably want from one of your players.

There's no pubs in onthank.

The Clansman is on your walk from the train station to RP. Half way down John Finnie street on your left hand side.

If any Dees fancy a mini-pub crawl before the game then start at Fanny's, go a few doors down to the Tackety Bit and then down to the Clansman. I know you might be struggling for time, but it'll let you meet some characters and whatnot.

If any Dees fancy a mini-pub crawl before the game then start at Fanny's, go a few doors down to the Tackety Bit and then down to the Clansman. I know you might be struggling for time, but it'll let you meet some characters and whatnot.

Our bus is leaving at 9 so we'll be heading to some of them

Archived