2015/16 Sack Race

2015/16 Sack Race  

438 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ronny Delia.

After being dumped out of the Champs by Elfsborg or someone and then the Europa by some Slovakian miners' team while Hearts race into a 9 point lead at the top buoyed by their triumphal pre-season in Eire.

^^^WTF are you drinking/smoking......injecting?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bad start for Hamilton and Canning will be toiling.

This.

They plummeted like a holdall containing body parts weighed down with bricks thrown into a canal after Alex Neil left, only their remarkable early points haul saved them being dragged into relegation mix.

Get the feeling that Canning will be lucky to see Christmas still in this job if they start the season the way the 2nd half of last season panned out, if key men like Crawford and Gordon get injured/sold they will toil but fear for them regardless

McNamara is also a shout but get the feeling he is smart enough to jump before he gets pushed, if Citfci is sold, especially to us I think he may well walk.

He had a pretty good CV as a boss up till about six months ago but his reputation is slowly being dragged down and he may seize the first chance to get out before it really turns to shit

It's a big step up. Point being that beating Dumbarton and Alloa every week is all well and good but there is a considerable gap between the 2 leagues as the playoff final proved.

Top 6 would be a remarkable achievement and there is no chance of Europe. I do find the arrogance down Gorgie way very amusing though. Going to be great craic seeing you c***s fight for your lives next season.

But to be honest I hope they do manage to stay up. It's easily my favourite away day. The carnival atmosphere and friendly welcome from the locals makes for a cracking day out.

Do you think Hearts fans have forgotten how shan the Premiership is in the space of twelve months? You're fooling absolutely no-one, champ.

As for the play-off final proving anything, it didn't. For both play-off final legs there were several cup matches last season where Championship sides easily saw off Premiership opposition. In any case, Hearts were clearly far superior than them all.

The side who scraped 4th place and a European spot last season were absolutely chronic by all accounts and they just got papped by an Armenian pub team the other night. There's not a chance we're finishing outside of the top six and European qualification is likely. The bookies certainly agree with this - why don't you prove them wrong?

Do you think Hearts fans have forgotten how shan the Premiership is in the space of twelve months? You're fooling absolutely no-one, champ.

As for the play-off final proving anything, it didn't. For both play-off final legs there were several cup matches last season where Championship sides easily saw off Premiership opposition. In any case, Hearts were clearly far superior than them all.

The side who scraped 4th place and a European spot last season were absolutely chronic by all accounts and they just got papped by an Armenian pub team the other night. There's not a chance we're finishing outside of the top six and European qualification is likely. The bookies certainly agree with this - why don't you prove them wrong?

:lol:

^^^WTF are you drinking/smoking......injecting?

Had some cask strength Laphroaig...

Don't worry. Just joshing. Top6 for Hearts is fine by me. Still think Delia is on a shoogly peg if things go pear shaped in Europe again.

It's a big step up. Point being that beating Dumbarton and Alloa every week is all well and good but there is a considerable gap between the 2 leagues as the playoff final proved.

Top 6 would be a remarkable achievement and there is no chance of Europe. I do find the arrogance down Gorgie way very amusing though. Going to be great craic seeing you c***s fight for your lives next season.

But to be honest I hope they do manage to stay up. It's easily my favourite away day. The carnival atmosphere and friendly welcome from the locals makes for a cracking day out.

Such a big gap that Celtic managed a thumping 2-0 win over poor Sevco in the cup? Even Hibs horsed them 4-0.

Anyway, like I said, top six should be achievable by Hearts.

Chance of being fired in 2015/16

0% - Derek McInnes - safe as houses.
10% - Robbie Neilson - even if Hearts struggle he seems to have the backing of the club.
15% - Tommy Wright - has done a great job up till now, unlikely to be relegation threatened
18% - John Hughes - Manager of the year and a cup winner, but Inverness have lost some important players.
18% - Jim McIntyre - ended last season superbly and likely to have backing of chairman
25% - Ronny Deila - will be judged on European performances but unlikely to be sacked.

35% - Ian Barraclough - has strong backing behind the scenes at Fir Park but doubts remain over his ability
40% - Paul Hartley - last season didn't end well, more likely to resign than be fired though.
40% - Alan Archibald - Did well last season but if Thistle struggle as expected he might be in the firing line.
45% - Gary Locke - Now seems like a rushed appointment. Will be under pressure if they don't start well.
70% - Martin Canning - Fans don't seem to want him, team could struggle next season.
85% - Jackie McNamara - Rumours of poor working relationships at Utd, poor form, no transfers and the fall out of the Ciftci/Celtic deal waiting to happen.

I'd say Tommy Wrights virtually 0%. Club legend and virtually flawless in the fans eyes, even an unsuccessful season will see more anger directed at the board than the manager

Diela - P45

Ratnamara - Celtic

Hartley - Dundee Utd

Harkins - Dundee (Player/Coach)

Process length - 17 days.

I'm thinking Hitman would be a decent Utd boss

The seethe from the fun would be monumental

Such a big gap that Celtic managed a thumping 2-0 win over poor Sevco in the cup? Even Hibs horsed them 4-0.

Anyway, like I said, top six should be achievable by Hearts.

Did you watch the game? We never got out of first gear. Their only 'effort' was a skewed, hopefull chip into the middle that sailed over the bar. Classic big team v diddy team cup tie with the champions of the country winning at a canter without really giving much of a f**k about rubbing their noses in it.

We did stop Robbie Neilson's all conquering juggernaut in its tracks twice right enough.

Hearts fans have no idea how Neilson and most of his squad will react to losing a few games in a row. You're ability to bounce back from runs like that absolutely define your season.

Hearts fans have no idea how Neilson and most of his squad will react to losing a few games in a row. You're ability to bounce back from runs like that absolutely define your season.

Eh,no.It's games against Aberdeen over an arbitrary time period,champ.

For me it's McNamara who will be first to go I reckon the relationship with him and board is damaged beyond repair.

Can see Hartley, and mcinnes being targeted by other clubs, they won't be sacked but bigger jobs may be coming their way.

Barraclough, canning, Archibald could go either way, it was only Hamilton's good start that kept them out of trouble.

McIntyre, Hughes, Nielson, Locke I would expect to be safe

We did stop Robbie Neilson's all conquering juggernaut in its tracks twice right enough.

You did, but that was as much to do with us shooting ourselves in the foot on both occasions than anything Celtic did.

We bounced back from every single defeat we had last season, including after our 20 match unbeaten run came to an end.

I forgot though, the Premiership is in another stratosphere, isn't it.

warnock.png

Probably MacIntyre. When all those no-marks he's signing send County adrift at the bottom come November. County's January 2016 team will probably see them ok though as usual.

Did you watch the game? We never got out of first gear. Their only 'effort' was a skewed, hopefull chip into the middle that sailed over the bar. Classic big team v diddy team cup tie with the champions of the country winning at a canter without really giving much of a f**k about rubbing their noses in it.

Don't disagree but only 2-0? Were you being kind to your old pals?

Our results against Celtic have been woeful for the past 2 or 3 seasons. Last season was understandable - we didn't really compete in the cups for obvious reasons. Hoping for something much better this season.

Top 6 would be a remarkable achievement? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll have whatever you're on big man.

Archived