When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

47 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

I've said recently that IndyRef is on the cards Fide, think most Scots accept that.
That doesn't mean it's going to be plain sailing for the SNP however.

With Scotland's newspapers and other media you're absolutely right it won't be plain sailing.  Every dirty trick in the book will be used, which will make the eventual victory all the sweeter.

What kind of response were you expecting? You genuinely sound mental.

Perhaps an answer to the original question. What was Gethins doing in Spain, what were his aims and objectives and were they achieved?

What's mental about that Lichtie? I'm sure most of you lads who hold the very most up to date info on the the inner workings of the SNP must have a pre-prepared briefing no?

Just now, RedRob72 said:

Perhaps an answer to the original question. What was Gethins doing in Spain, what were his aims and objectives and were they achieved?

What's mental about that Lichtie? I'm sure most of you lads who hold the very most up to date info on the the inner workings of the SNP must have a pre-prepared briefing no?

Oooh, the barely-controlled seethe. Yum.

With Scotland's newspapers and other media you're absolutely right it won't be plain sailing.  Every dirty trick in the book will be used, which will make the eventual victory all the sweeter.

The No vote/ campaign was admittedly very disjointed leading up to Sept 2014, Imagine what we can achieve if we 'Really Try' next time around Fide. It's going to be some scrap!

Just finished crying into your "Full English" type post.

The salty tears would have complimented the fried egg, so not all bad.

That's a little bit unnerving as it's exactly what I had this morning, square sausage and a couple of tattie scones mind![emoji6]

- Rob and whichever Loyalist Facebook page he gets his news from's conjecture and speculation on who SNP are getting into bed with and stabbing in the back.

- The UK actually cozying up to authoritarian, illiberal strongmen, to get away from the horror of free trade, movement and statutory human rights.

I just don't know who to trust anymore.

What was the SNP shadow spokesperson for Europe, doing in Europe?

better-together-367.thumb.jpg.6769be25a064e42f0da174e0fb3867ee.jpg
58c3e33af33ef_laugh2.gif.617f118fb0c9c8961a3b024cdcec1495.gif

Why did he particularly seek out an audience with Rajoy and his team, and why didn't it happen.
C'Mon Willie, you're usually better than this!?

1 hour ago, RedRob72 said:

Why was he out there in the hope of meeting senior Spanish government officials if their support is already in the bag?

SNP prepared to dump support for Catalonian independence and promise to not to get involved in the sovereign rights of thousands of British Gibraltarians, who are vehemently against joint rule with Spain.

They're a principle lot eh the SNP? absolutely shameless, the way they will whore themselves around the EU abandoning the self determination rights of others, they would sell their own f*ckin Granny!!

And we want these shysters leading us into the fabled promised land, No thanks.

f**k sake, you need to get yerself out the house and get some fresh air Rob, when's marching season starting?

16 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Why did he particularly seek out an audience with Rajoy and his team, and why didn't it happen.
C'Mon Willie, you're usually better than this!?

I'm not saying you're wrong because I know absolutely f**k all about this trip. But an SNP MP seeking out to meet Rajoy seems absolutely extraordinary in it's stupidity.

A Prime Minister of a state which has had a complete rager about one of its autonomous regions establishing diplomatic functions. Gethins sought out an audience with him? f**k me, that's mental.

Edited by Alan Stubbs

Another belter from Davis the other day with his regional immigration spraff. Him, Johnson, Mundell etc - the whole dream team seem to love talking out their arse and getting immediately told to sit doon. On our side, Salmond has a bit of that about him these days but he has far less responsibility than them (Mundell aside perhaps).

Can you imagine these absolute clowns trying to manage an Independence campaign and Brexit at the same time fuckme.png

The old 'leave Labour to deal with the Jocks' tactic's not going to look too smart this time either heh.png