When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

'The Train of thought you have come to the conclusions and opinions you do must be mental'

Does that honestly make sense to you Lichtie?

The original quote made sense before your additional capitalisation and missing a word out.

HTH

The original quote made sense before your additional capitalisation and missing a word out.
HTH

Even with a capital T for train (my error) and an additional 'to', it still doesn't make sense.

Seems like you lot are even hell-bent on changing the English language, ffs where will it end lads!?

Come on play fair eh! Who's up for a Gers win at lunchtime?[emoji6]

Even with a capital T for train (my error) and an additional 'to', it still doesn't make sense.

Seems like you lot are even hell-bent on changing the English language, ffs where will it end lads!?

Come on play fair eh! Who's up for a Gers win at lunchtime?[emoji6]

What's the problem with it Robert, what are you struggling to understand? How doesn't it make sense?

And I've got been staying in the last few weeks so 5s first thing and watching Sevco get pumped will be the highlight of my Sunday. [emoji12]

What's the problem with it Robert, what are you struggling to understand? How doesn't it make sense?

And I've got been staying in the last few weeks so 5s first thing and watching Sevco get pumped will be the highlight of my Sunday. [emoji12]

Will you be sporting your Arbroath tap Lichtie or the Green & Grey, or perhaps is doesn't matter for the wee fat f*cker that gets planted between the sticks every week? Enjoy your game pal! [emoji6]

Will you be sporting your Arbroath tap Lichtie or the Green & Grey, or perhaps is doesn't matter for the wee fat f*cker that gets planted between the sticks every week? Enjoy your game pal! [emoji6]

I take great offence at the green and grey comment and the fat fucker comment. I'm a very fit guy and I would never ever in a million years wear a Celtic top Robert.

Thank you.

I take great offence at the green and grey comment and the fat fucker comment. I'm a very fit guy and I would never ever in a million years wear a Celtic top Robert.

Thank you.

Sorry Lichtie, I've clearly got you all wrong! [emoji6] Aw the best Rab.

Can't wait for the day when humanity looks back and views folk like Rob the same way we view the toothless, uneducated simpletons who used to burn women at the stake as witches.

I just hope we reach such an enlightened era, as a species.

Can't wait for the day when humanity looks back and views folk like Rob the same way we view the toothless, uneducated simpletons who used to burn women at the stake as witches.
I just hope we reach such an enlightened era, as a species.

You seem enamoured with that viewpoint, that's fine, it's yours to behold. Just enjoy it. Stop questioning yourself, it's pointless!

Absolute Minter from right wing red rob.

Seriously mate, I'm neither Red or Right Wing (Tory most yes, but sometimes admittedly it's a struggle)

Not interested in the SNP mantra on here though, 'we will dismiss and blindly ignore, any comment/view or source that we disagree with'!

There used to be a very powerful European Political party that exercised that very stance!

19 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

You seem enamoured with that viewpoint, that's fine, it's yours to behold. Just enjoy it. Stop questioning yourself, it's pointless!

I understand that folk like yourself see questioning themselves as a pointless exercise but it's generally how individuals and societies grow and progress. That's the reason folk like you tend to end up as embarrassing footnotes in history.

I understand that folk like yourself see questioning themselves as a pointless exercise but it's generally how individuals and societies grow and progress. That's the reason folk like you tend to end up as embarrassing footnotes in history.

That's fine Gordon, but how you help 'people to progress' is a different question, I don't know you, you don't know me? Is your smug contribution unsurpassed so far this year on P&B?

2 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

That's fine Gordon, but how you help 'people to progress' is a different question, I don't know you, you don't know me? Is your smug contribution unsurpassed so far this year on P&B?

Some people can't progress. We just have to wait for their backwards ways of thinking to die out unfortunately. 

Some people can't progress. We just have to wait for their backwards ways of thinking to die out unfortunately. 

Do you include young people that feel they can't progress, because of their backgrounds? Will they only get a chance when their 'old folk' die out?

Comparing the SNP to the NSDAP, which is what I assume is being so lazily implied four posts previous, is the preserve of the historically illiterate, the wilfully ignorant and the monumentally moronic.

Sorry Drew, I've really tried, but there's nothing, get yourself off, I'm sure there's work or something in a few hours!? Cheers Rab[emoji6]

ETA, on my shitey phone, but in response to EFG.

You haven't got a clue Pal. I've five lads, this time round, who started in 2012-2013 who are now fully qualified, one working in Portugal, the rest in Scotland/Eng two of em going out to Spain this Wed, all doing ok and earning well. They're part of a team of 35. Some of em, will admit to being able to do f*ck all 3 years ago Gordon! send me a PM if you fancy a go and helping me out!? These lads aren't backwards you patronising C*NT!