When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

820 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

IMG_1526266563.935605.jpg

Ignoring the fact that this POS has a book coming out, can anyone quite believe that a yoon has tweeted something so...inhumane?

Will hopefully be railed from all angles regarding this.

Alas, that isn't even particularly surprising from Gallagher. I mean, there are plenty of questionable characters on Twitter from both 'sides' of the independence debate, but Tom Gallagher and Jill Stephenson, to name two, take it to an entirely different level. Genuinely revolting individuals, often entertained and indulged by people who should really know better. 

Angela Haggerty outed herself as a bit of cretin I see. Revealing the indentity of Mhairi Black’s partner and then playing the victim card herself. Some of these twitter ‘personalities’ really are reprehensible. 

Aye just saw that today. Her constant equating or anti-Irishness with other forms of racism is pretty nauseating as well. Claiming that calling someone a “plastic paddy” is just as bad as calling someone a “plastic paki”. Really?

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

Aye just saw that today. Her constant equating or anti-Irishness with other forms of racism is pretty nauseating as well. Claiming that calling someone a “plastic paddy” is just as bad as calling someone a “plastic paki”. Really?

Aye I’m starting to find the whole platform pretty poisonous tbh. I was pretty late to Twitter and wouldn’t have it if I didn’t need it for work.

The journos, bloggers etc. who are all trying desperately to make a name for themselves makes for plenty of nauseating and at times rage inducing reading re. Haggerty’s ‘plastic paki’ nonsense.