When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yip. This owns twitter tonight. I’ve been wound up all night after I unfortunately watched it earlier.
Where do you start.

Can’t wait to see their faces when they realise their water is running out and have no electricity.

But they won’t be able to ask us for help as all we have is a monster, irnbru, shortbread, bagpipes and tartan.

WTF has the rUK got should be the question.

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

That's painful.

Yer Rangers fans will be lapping it up though.

I can mind around the time of Indyref1 Some arse coming on to Jeremy Vine's radio phone in show and suggested that if the Scots don't want to be English we should just let them have their independence.

Any of you Scots (Rangers fans excepted) want to be English? 

ᗩᗰY ᗰᗩᑕᗪOᑎᗩᒪᗪ Retweeted Sarah Mackie

If Scotland is this fucking shite then why do these folk want us to stay so much? 🤷🏼‍♀️This government won’t subsidise an extra bedroom for those in need but it’s happy to subsidise an entire country? 🤔👍🏻 Absolutely sick of this patronising crap.

ᗩᗰY ᗰᗩᑕᗪOᑎᗩᒪᗪ added,

kKl_4ll9wLREzOAh.jpg
2:19
Sarah Mackie

Wow.

It’s almost as if Paul Burrell has always been a pathetic c**t who’s only really famous because the women he served died and couldn’t deny any of the stories he constantly spouts out.

It’s almost as if Paul Burrell has always been a pathetic c**t who’s only really famous because the women he served died and couldn’t deny any of the stories he constantly spouts out.

c***s only known to us because he fucked the memory of the two people who looked after him (he was reportedly treated very well by his bosses) and sold their trinkets to desperate Americans to make millions. Listening to him speak he’s quite obviously a fucking moron and not worth getting angry about.

Is Scotland independence worthless ? Unless it  pursues an effort at explaining the potential for a future after uk, then fear is the opossums position .

Last time a reasonable expectation of Scotland was there.

This time a wish for the future of our uk nations is required. 

I reckon the post empire nature of us deserve it . If William of Windsor declares that half of the crown estate is given to child poverty and education then he would win the first global elections. Also keeping half the richest global portfolio and guarantee Them.

11 hours ago, Assasinach said:

Is Scotland independence worthless ? Unless it  pursues an effort at explaining the potential for a future after uk, then fear is the opossums position .

Last time a reasonable expectation of Scotland was there.

This time a wish for the future of our uk nations is required. 

I reckon the post empire nature of us deserve it . If William of Windsor declares that half of the crown estate is given to child poverty and education then he would win the first global elections. Also keeping half the richest global portfolio and guarantee Them.

Have I had a head injury?

Just now, Gaz FFC said:

Delighted last night to hear of 5 people who have changed from No to Yes.

I'm personally now around 10 less BT voters than 2014 and Boris hasn't even started yet.

Encouraging signs although meaningless if we're not allowed an Indy ref. Both potential prime minister's have completely ruled it out.

There is zero chance of Sturgeon forcing a constitutional crisis.

Hmmm, more chance of it than Corbyn ever forming a Government.

FWIW, my view on these anonymous Civil Service briefings is a coded cri de cour for Labour to find a leader capable of removing the Tories and resolving a soft Brexit, so demented has Whitehall become of the present situation.

There is zero chance of Sturgeon forcing a constitutional crisis.

You are unbelievable. You are more than happy to let a right wing Tory racist run Scotland from the bowels of WM, as opposed to Scotland forging proper unity as an independent country. You 'still naw' folk are disgraceful