When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

820 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

Top men? Y front washers and potato pellers first. Any proof of Sir Ian Wood funding the SNP election campaign yet? You and your bitch account are trying to muddy the waters with your 13bn bullshit  but alas your but a hopeless yoon troll. You have went from every Nationalist to 13 of us. I dont wear a tin hat but the amount of copy and paste pish you post to try prop up the failed union isnae the sane ramblings of the most staunch of ***. I think you are either Jamie Green or Murdo Fraser.

😂

15 hours ago, Aufc said:

I am fair from any of the above but not sure why someone wanting the best for something they care about is seen as such a negative?

Not sure who you support but if yoj support rangers then it makes sense as you let your club die but some people care a bit more

I want the best for Scotland as well.

I can also tell you that I do not support Rangers.

On 30/09/2019 at 09:53, DA Baracus said:

So was Glenminter discharged from hospital after his aneurysm? Hope he's ok, although given it was probably a Scottish hospital he was almost certainly in an utter fury that he received treatment from something funded by the tax of horrible nasty nationalists.

In fact the surgeon probably sewed a picture of Nicola Sturgeon on to his heart.

I pay my taxes in Scotland. 

And thankfully I have not had an aneurysm.

And Sturgeon 🤢🤮

15 hours ago, Malky3 said:

Don't despite them Glenanover, just pity them. 

Imagine what it must feel like for them - the really ugly kid in class who's into cross dressing and blue make up. Most of the time they are rightly ignored - even ridiculed. The poor daft village jaikie. Then for a few weeks in 2014 they got a bit of attention. It all got a bit exciting, but instead of having some good chat they screamed "quisling" and "traitor" at anyone who didn't agree with their rants. These days all the poor saddos have left is the hope that they get another chance. Sad failures! 

I do despise them Malky. Imagine wanting me to have an aneurysm.

And he still thinks its funny. 

3 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Whereabouts in England are you moving to?

Unfortunately (fortunately ) I cannot just now until circumstances change.

When they do possible places are Nottingham, Chester areaor somewhere in Yorkshire. I have lots of family and friends in Yorkshire.

And I cannot wait to get out of Scotland.

1 minute ago, Glenanover said:

When they do possible places are Nottingham, Chester areaor somewhere in Yorkshire. I have lots of family and friends in Yorkshire.

Gepeto  !!!      Gepeto   !!!       I've found him.

Wow. Scotland is still in the Union yet the independence movement and the SNP have utterly broken you so much that you can’t wait to “get out.” Glorious. Don’t let the door hit yer arse on the way out, champ.

Just now, jamamafegan said:

Wow. Scotland is still in the Union yet the independence movement and the SNP have utterly broken you so much that you can’t wait to “get out.” Glorious. Don’t let the door hit yer arse on the way out, champ.

Yep, they have. I cannot be bothered with any of it anymore.

I visit England frequently and find the atmosphere and the people so much better. They do not have chips on their shoulders and just get on with life in general. 

And the door can hit me all it wants as I cannot wait to leave.

Champ ?