When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just despise Scottish nationalists and the snp Malky. They have ruined Scotland. 
After 2014 if they had accepted the result snd moved on things might be different. Unfortunately they haven't. From their disruptive marches to the way the snp conduct themselves, I can't be bothered with it anymore.

I am fair from any of the above but not sure why someone wanting the best for something they care about is seen as such a negative?

Not sure who you support but if yoj support rangers then it makes sense as you let your club die but some people care a bit more

8 hours ago, Glenanover said:

I just despise Scottish nationalists and the snp Malky. They have ruined Scotland. 

After 2014 if they had accepted the result snd moved on things might be different. Unfortunately they haven't. From their disruptive marches to the way the snp conduct themselves, I can't be bothered with it anymore.

Don't despite them Glenanover, just pity them. 

Imagine what it must feel like for them - the really ugly kid in class who's into cross dressing and blue make up. Most of the time they are rightly ignored - even ridiculed. The poor daft village jaikie. Then for a few weeks in 2014 they got a bit of attention. It all got a bit exciting, but instead of having some good chat they screamed "quisling" and "traitor" at anyone who didn't agree with their rants. These days all the poor saddos have left is the hope that they get another chance. Sad failures! 

32 minutes ago, Aufc said:

I am fair from any of the above but not sure why someone wanting the best for something they care about is seen as such a negative?

Not sure who you support but if yoj support rangers then it makes sense as you let your club die but some people care a bit more

I think the issue might be that Nationalists don't appear to want the best for their country Aufc. They want to see their ideology played out regardless of cost or consequence. 

Edited by Malky3

I think the issue might be that Nationalists don't appear to want the best for their country Aufc. They want to see their ideology played out regardless of cost or consequence. 

But then the number you keep posting (£13bn) is apparently incorrect?

I don’t think many yes voters have said that they wont be some hardship initially. Scotland has many industries so there is no reason why we couldnt be successful. Aside from that, any choices that were made by the government would be made with the best intentions of the scottish people at heart and that probably over rides almost everything?

44 minutes ago, Aufc said:

But then the number you keep posting (£13bn) is apparently incorrect?

I don’t think many yes voters have said that they wont be some hardship initially. Scotland has many industries so there is no reason why we couldnt be successful. Aside from that, any choices that were made by the government would be made with the best intentions of the scottish people at heart and that probably over rides almost everything?

The £13Bn figure is just rounded to the nearest £billion. Other than that it's not incorrect in any way. Scotland benefits through the Barnett Formula by getting a share of the surpluses reported in London, South East of England and the East of England and through consequentials on infrastructure spending by the Westminster government that means the Scottish government currently gets just short of £13Bn a year more to spend than Scotland generates in revenue. Other than the rounding of the figures, none of that is incorrect in any way as was confirmed by Derek MacKay, and through the statisticians and financial analysts at Hollyrood and at the Office of National Statistics. If we were ever to come out of the UK union the Barnett Formula would end and we'd be working off the revenue we raise under our own efforts. 

You are wrong too with your second paragraph. The SNP in their White Paper claimed that an Independent Scotland would carry on as before but that we'd all be wealthier thanks to the massive oil revenues we would get - since then oil revenues have fallen through the floor as has the oil price. Had we been stupid enough to vote the wrong way in 2014 we'd have been £43Bn in deficit using the SNP's spending plans and that before you add in any negotiated settlement splitting the UK national debt and interest payments with Scotland taking it's share. 

I'm also amazed that anyone could watch the current crop of politicians in any parliament and think that any of them are acting in the best interests of people anywhere. For the last ten years at least the position in all of the parliaments across the whole of the UK has been about politicians trying to engineer situations that might encourage the public to vote their way. They aren't and haven't been in the least bit interested in doing what is best for the electorate - or in listening to the electorate in the slightest. 

Edited by Malky3

the Scottish government currently gets just short of £13Bn a year more to spend than Scotland generates in revenue. 

How many more times are you going to repeat this lie? The Scottish Government receives £30 Billion less than it sends in tax revenues to Westminster. That is fact.

You’re either the worst troll on this site, or incredibly thick.

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

How many more times are you going to repeat this lie? The Scottish Government receives £30 Billion less than it sends in tax revenues to Westminster. That is fact.

You’re either the worst troll on this site, or incredibly thick.

Oh dear. I concluded a long time ago that you were incredibly thick. I knew that when you started complaining about deductions being made from the revenue generated for shared public sector spends - like welfare, pensions, defence, HMRC, foreign aid, embassies etc, etc - as though Westminster was stealing from the Scottish people. I've asked you several times - if you think it's poor value for money where are your figures showing that an Independent Scotland could get those services for less. The SNP seems intent on using the same service providers - I can't imagine Westminster run services cutting the price for a country that has just told it to get to f**k! You, of course, when challenged have no evidence, no suggestions, no argument and no credibility. 

I pity you. 

11 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Your pure 77 Brigade. Go f**k yerself.

I had no idea what that was so I googled it. Apparently you think that the British Army would send it's top men to post on Pie and Bovril to try to undermine the views of about 13 Nationalists who are huddled together on here. 

I hope you are wearing your tin hat cause I can read your mind from here...... 👽

3 hours ago, Malky3 said:

Don't despite them Glenanover, just pity them. 

Imagine what it must feel like for them - the really ugly kid in class who's into cross dressing and blue make up. Most of the time they are rightly ignored - even ridiculed. The poor daft village jaikie. Then for a few weeks in 2014 they got a bit of attention. It all got a bit exciting, but instead of having some good chat they screamed "quisling" and "traitor" at anyone who didn't agree with their rants. These days all the poor saddos have left is the hope that they get another chance. Sad failures! 

State of this.  jose.png

18 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

I had no idea what that was so I googled it. Apparently you think that the British Army would send it's top men to post on Pie and Bovril to try to undermine the views of about 13 Nationalists who are huddled together on here. 

I hope you are wearing your tin hat cause I can read your mind from here...... 👽

Top men? Y front washers and potato pellers first. Any proof of Sir Ian Wood funding the SNP election campaign yet? You and your bitch account are trying to muddy the waters with your 13bn bullshit  but alas your but a hopeless yoon troll. You have went from every Nationalist to 13 of us. I dont wear a tin hat but the amount of copy and paste pish you post to try prop up the failed union isnae the sane ramblings of the most staunch of ***. I think you are either Jamie Green or Murdo Fraser.

33 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Top men? Y front washers and potato pellers first. Any proof of Sir Ian Wood funding the SNP election campaign yet? You and your bitch account are trying to muddy the waters with your 13bn bullshit  but alas your but a hopeless yoon troll. You have went from every Nationalist to 13 of us. I dont wear a tin hat but the amount of copy and paste pish you post to try prop up the failed union isnae the sane ramblings of the most staunch of ***. I think you are either Jamie Green or Murdo Fraser.

Think you may actually be onto something with the SIU or 77th brigade angle. It could even be a bot.

No no normal individual could continually outpour such consistent british nationalist shite.........and keep posting it,  after having been called out and proven wrong on numerous occasions.

To top it off, it's wee pal appears on the forum around the same time to post agreement with every word it utters.😂

1 hour ago, Malky3 said:

🤔

1 hour ago, dirty dingus said:

I'd say your head has gone - but you're a Morton fan. You're just fucked out your face really aren't you? 

50 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

Think you may actually be onto something with the SIU or 77th brigade angle. It could even be a bot.

No no normal individual could continually outpour such consistent british nationalist shite.........and keep posting it,  after having been called out and proven wrong on numerous occasions.

To top it off, it's wee pal appears on the forum around the same time to post agreement with every word it utters.😂

🤔

Hello loser! 

4 hours ago, Malky3 said:

I'd say your head has gone - but you're a Morton fan. You're just fucked out your face really aren't you? 

image.png.eb349b3986c7111416a863a04080aa85.png

Have a word with yourself. You are on here calling folk losers yet all you post is baseless claims and at best dubious sources trying to justify your British cultishness and me,me,me cuntishness.

I don't believe you are a Midden fan but if you are I'm sure you can recognise the occasion above as a superb GIRFUY

7 hours ago, Malky3 said:

I knew that when you started complaining about deductions being made from the revenue generated for shared public sector spends - like welfare, pensions, defence, HMRC, foreign aid, embassies etc, etc - 

And there we have it, you’re finally getting it into that simpleton head of yours, that the Scottish Government receives far less from Westminster than it takes in revenue. It’s been a long drawn out process, but we’re making progress.  

Now can we please draw a line under this phantom £13 Billion the Scottish Government apparently overspends, you slevering moron.