When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 minutes ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

I've never understood why Detournement is considered to be HB. HB was a right winger was he not? He definitely wasn't a lefty. 

The trajectory that people insist on was H_B, Scot Squid and then Detournement. I think someone posted fairly convincing proof but I cannae mind. He's fine anyway. There's much worse posting on here and even the pure contrarianism is funny.

ETA: Aye also fairly right wing and full on lawyer brain. "Nationalism is made up hence Scotland being independent is as wacky and improbable as an independent Shetlands." Also said that Athletic Bilbao's policy of signing Basque nationals was as racist as refusing to sign black players.

Edited by NotThePars

HB/Detournement is far from the worst poster on P&B. As with everyone he'll come out with some wacky shit but that's fine and entertaining. He has interesting stuff to say more often than not imo.
This, he's good on the rugby thread except one time when he stated the French player purposely made a mistake which was just nonsense

1 hour ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

I've never understood why Detournement is considered to be HB. HB was a right winger was he not? He definitely wasn't a lefty. 

Neither Detournement. He’ll just pick whatever views are currently unpopular and argue them, even if they contradict one another.

1 hour ago, Gordon EF said:

I miss big JIm. By far the most entertaining leader SLAB has ever had.

Nah man. Iain Gray for me. The Subway incident alone puts him in a different league.

Other highlights include shuffling spoilt ballot papers back into his pile at the East Lothian Count when it looked like he was toast.

And of course this.....

imageproxy.gif

12 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

The jig's up, guys, it's all over.

A tweet that’s almost as difficult to read as it is to look at. 

ETA: apparently the forename2637474 configuration and the odd placing of punctuation is a trademark of those perky Russian bot accounts.

Edited by Antlion

2 minutes ago, Antlion said:

A tweet that’s almost as difficult to read as it is to look at. 

ETA: apparently the forename2637474 configuration and the odd placing of punctuation is a trademark of those perky Russian bot accounts.

I believe so, there's even a meme about it that I can't locate at the moment.

4 hours ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Yeah - people loved his exchange of letters with Eric Joyce but in hindsight the kind of person liable to argue with an MP via correspondence and then post about it on a football forum maybe isn't likely to be the most normal of people. 

Aye, during a discussion about teaching on here he asked me which school I taught at so he could search OFSTED and read the report. Proper weirdo.

17 hours ago, speckled tangerine said:

Nah man. Iain Gray for me. The Subway incident alone puts him in a different league.

Other highlights include shuffling spoilt ballot papers back into his pile at the East Lothian Count when it looked like he was toast.

And of course this.....

imageproxy.gif

Thank you for bringing this to my attention

I always preferred H_B over Supras, whose repetitive strawmanning, abrasive manner and general shitposting all over Misc Forum managed to derail just about every single thread in there.

renton made an interesting point that the constant warring with Supras left H_B with some kind of posting post traumatic stress disorder that carried over into the indyref debate, and he never really recovered from.

They're almost certainly the same person, and there's not a fucking chance Detournement/H_B voted yes ("Good Scots, great Brits" ffs)  

Detournement has at least a couple of posts about H_B's pal Eric Joyce and has an extremely similar ultra contrarian, clown running across a minefield approach to posting that H_B did most of the time. Sometimes there's an interesting thought in there but other times you get stuff like Detournement going "oh that's a bot account" about a Twitter account that's been linked to on P&B before someone (SweeperDee I think) blew him the f**k out by pointing out "er, no, I know the person second hand, it's not a bot".

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

21 hours ago, Monday 13th July said:

I loved the wee boy with the guitar trolling Jum Murphy at the Shopping centre.   Blissfully unaware as he sung 'Talking about a revolution'.  

Almost as good as the dancing at the old folks home when the poll results came in. 

I assume they will be able to do swings compared to 2014 on the live coverage like they do for General Elections? They usually give the stat-inept like myself good insight into things. 

Judges will be asked to resolve Brexit power-grab row between UK and Scottish governments
Judges will be asked to resolve disputes between the UK and Scottish governments over who sets standards when powers return from Brussels post-Brexit, it has been revealed.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/politics/uk-politics/2372606/judges-will-be-asked-to-resolve-brexit-power-grab-row-between-uk-and-scottish-governments/?utm_source=twitter

This'll end well.