When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Other areas are also a bit questionable... My next door neighbour's first wife's older sister's younger lad's first job was as a rear gunner on a Niddrie milk float. 

All changed now, of course. Hardly anybody gets milk delivered these days.

Steady on. I do and it’s wonderful.

I was going to spend time looking at articles on GB News, its demographic and what the appeal of its style might be. But I've just read two glowing tributes to Neil Oliver and GB News in posts above, so that saved me some time.
Not to mention...Pints with Farage.
Compelling viewing [emoji2961]

2 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

You’re trying too hard mate.

Not everything is about gotchas.  He was only saying he gets his milk delivered 🥛😃

Yes. Milk in returnable bottles is one of the few instances where goods are still sold in Great British Imperial measure. Jacob Rees Mogg wants to extend this blessing to other goods. I'm sure that DPB will be a big fan of this enlightned approach.

52 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Just checked.

It comes in litre plastic containers.

Not a problem.

Are you calling the UK government liars? The current consultation on reintroducing our wonderful imperial measurements specifically states that "We also buy our beer and milk in pints"

I don't believe you're a real Tory Brexiteer at all.

5 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

FFS talk about trying too hard, what next....

DPB : I've just taken an 8 inch dildo up the arse sideways without lube

DAF: Me too DPB and I loved it.

"I don't understand what all the fuss is about being forced to take an 8" dildo up the arse sideways without lube - my wife and I do it all the time and it doesn't bother us.

Perhaps some other posters can explain?"

6 hours ago, oaksoft said:

That's not a very exciting election slogan. 😂

BTW, outlier or not, there is absolutely no reason to have wealthy and poor areas to this extent. It's either deliberately being done or it's happening because of a lack of will from those in power to actually do something about it.

Every world government is guilty in that regard.

Are you the same oaksoft that has recently been moaning in multiple other threads about workers threatening to go on strike in an attempt to get better pay and conditions for themselves?

2 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Are you the same oaksoft that has recently been moaning in multiple other threads about workers threatening to go on strike in an attempt to get better pay and conditions for themselves?

He vacillates depending on what's directly affecting him on any given day. Most amusing.