When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm aware of that just wondered why he wastes so much of his life fixating on it.Congratulations for being first of the "get along gang" to arrive though.I wasn't to be disappointed.Sure he will be glad of your support.

"Fixated". Dearie me.

It's your own fault you're perceived as a pointless troll on here, you utterly thick melt.

[emoji38]

Loondave is a great poster who never resorts to trolling.

NAAAAT

I'm tempted though.Its like being the one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind.Main point is they are all a bit butthurt after the SNPs piss poor campaign.They know it and i know it.

I'm tempted though.Its like being the one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind.Main point is they are all a bit butthurt after the SNPs piss poor campaign.They know it and i know it.

Why are so many auld c***s using the word butthurt on the internet like it's acceptable. King Kebab now Loondave, it's so far past 'yer Da' it's ridiculous.

Why are so many auld c***s using the word butthurt on the internet like it's acceptable. King Kebab now Loondave, it's so far past 'yer Da' it's ridiculous.

I like it.It keeps me "down with the kids".Typing "butthurt" while wearing carpet slippers feels like some sort of Tracey Emin surrealist art installation. I like it.

10 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

But the SNP have won a majority again? Unionist parties combined still couldn't match the SNP, fact.

I don't know how this result says Scotland is against a 2nd Indyref, anyway its already been voted through...

I was referring to the popular vote i.e.

SNP = 977,500

Con = 758,000

SLAB = 717,500

LibDem = 179,000

The SNP were massively defeated.

On 15/06/2017 at 15:19, Loondave1 said:

And what Bills did they actually stop going through ? SNP are just a bit "look at me ! look at me !" for my liking.The sense of seethe at not being the centre of attention is overwhelming.

The only seethe I can see is your constant inability to deal with the SNP.  Unbunch your panties and calm down, flower.

The only seethe I can see is your constant inability to deal with the SNP.  Unbunch your panties and calm down, flower.

SNP are doing a just dandy job of dealing with themselves.Ive been pretty chilled since last Friday morning.

8 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

SNP are doing a just dandy job of dealing with themselves.Ive been pretty chilled since last Friday morning.

Indeed.  More seats than the Tories, Labour and Lib Dems combined.  You, however, remain a tragic mess.

38 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

On the plus side, it's nice to see she's learned to budget well enough on her meagre £27,000+ wages to eat at a restaurant, rather than rely on a made-up referral to a foodbank.