When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
1 hour ago, Malky3 said:
Hello DeeTillEhDeh. 
I recognise your tactic. emoji849.png

That's Jupe you moron.

Who is Jupe? Your alter ego? And why would I care anyway? Is he likely to come sort me out? Should he be feared? 

Ive no idea who anyone is on here. Nor do I care. I also have no idea who Glenanover or Oaksoft are. But if you are going to be so absurd as to argue that anyone who voted No must be one and the same person then that makes it legitimate to assume all nationalists are just aliases of the same poster? Ridiculous? Aye but no more ridiculous than your mentalist posts ya lying zoomer. 

5 hours ago, Malky3 said:

Who is Jupe? Your alter ego? And why would I care anyway? Is he likely to come sort me out? Should he be feared? 

Ive no idea who anyone is on here. Nor do I care. I also have no idea who Glenanover or Oaksoft are. But if you are going to be so absurd as to argue that anyone who voted No must be one and the same person then that makes it legitimate to assume all nationalists are just aliases of the same poster? Ridiculous? Aye but no more ridiculous than your mentalist posts ya lying zoomer. 

Did you not get schooled by viking ton a few pages back and your first response to him was to call him virginton?

7 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

You didn't say it was absurd though. 

You used to back up your petty sectarian argument.

They also did not claim that all "no" voters were from the Orange Order but that it was likely that all Orange Order members were "no" voters.

Or do I need to explain simple set theory to you?

Liar. The first post I responded to was a photo of two men in a union flag suit holding a doll that accused them of being "paedos" and the second was of a man in orage order regalia. The clear insinuation was that they were representative of all no voters. The dodgy attempt at justification by a Nationalist was several pages after my post which said this sectarian nonsense was taking us back to a time in Scottish Politics i thought we were well past. 

Ofcourse the fact that so many responded accusing Labour of being the Catholic Party and your repeated hanging on to the issue suggests many nationalists are keen to use sectarianism in a pitiful attempt to back up their cause. 

1 hour ago, dirty dingus said:

Did you not get schooled by viking ton a few pages back and your first response to him was to call him virginton?

Nope. He wrote a pile of bollocks and I responded using his name. I think you'll find the site auto edits it. 

7 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Oh dear, Malky. 

91ab217bb33e9bbd38466f584ece7252.gif.e9d21024f0a14c3d0ccf182f1da85bbb.gif

Indeed. The Nationalists inability to argue positively for Scottish Independence makes this thread a train wreck. Theres no answers on currency, no answers on what an Independent Scotland would cut to balance the books, and no answer on why building a hard border between Scotland and England would be beneficial for Scottish trade. 

Instead we're supposed to back unicorn pixie dust sprinkles, oil prices as ficticious as Noddy and we're supposed to put our faith in politicians who have been accused by their economic expert and biggest financial backer of struggling with "Standard Grade Economics" 

Edited by Malky3

6 hours ago, Warren Mears said:

The thing that would end it is not replying. 

You shower of thick cretins can't seem to get that into your skulls though 

As hilariously shit as Malky is, he does have a purpose, which is of course to be ridiculed by virtually the entire forum. However there is absolutely zero point to your constant forum policing. 

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

As hilariously shit as Malky is, he does have a purpose, which is of course to be ridiculed by virtually the entire forum. However there is absolutely zero point to your constant forum policing. 

Oh dear, you really think Malky is the one talking shit and getting ridiculed. He is the one talking sense and he still has not got answers to his questions. You Scottish nats cannot answer him and instead come out with your usual abuse. Scotland an open and welcoming country, only if you want independence, if not then you are open to abuse. 

31 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

Oh dear, you really think Malky is the one talking shit and getting ridiculed. He is the one talking sense and he still has not got answers to his questions. You Scottish nats cannot answer him and instead come out with your usual abuse. Scotland an open and welcoming country, only if you want independence, if not then you are open to abuse. 

Sad Cry GIF by Zomerkamp Zwijndrecht

Are you the version of Malky that sustained life changing head injuries after a car crash?