When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

FFS. We don't buy the oil fields. We change the structure so that we make more money. We never signed the contracts in the first place. They either like it or f**k off. I'm sure there would be other major oil companies queing up to take their place.

Aye that'll work. 🤣🤣

12 hours ago, Antlion said:

Well, you’ve heard it, folks; the UK is going to become a terrifying, Orwellian hellhole of censorship and attacks on free speech because its Nationalists are now in charge of the asylum, and already cracking down on the “Remoaners” (including majority of Scottish voters) and, what was it the Daily Mail called them? Oh, “enemies of the people”.

More reason to leave the UK and it’s current macabre dance with the most sinister and repressive type of nationalism.

Let's not forget all the collaborators.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I really hope Malky is still here when Scotland becomes independent. I just want to see him attempt a reaction.

He can take his I'm alright Jack and f**k off down south where he can work happily until he's 75. c**t. 

2 hours ago, HTG said:

He can take his I'm alright Jack and f**k off down south where he can work happily until he's 75. c**t. 

Nasty Nationalistic attitude. If you don't vote in the way they demand you should "f**k off down South". 

How could anyone trust these people to run a democracy when they keep telling 55% of the country to f**k off elsewhere. 

Such patriots, huh? 

Edited by Malky3

Nasty Nationalistic attitude. If you don't vote in the way they demand you should "f**k off down South". 
How could anyone trust these people to run a democracy when they keep telling 55% of the country to f**k off elsewhere. 
Such patriots, huh? 

Thinking about the sort of people who make up that 55%, the lodge types, rangers fans, tories, bnp racists and landed gentry/arsehole farmers, i’d be alright with that.

Without doubt the worst thing about Malky's contributions on this thread is the constant Helen Lovejoy type mewling about other people's attitudes and abuse, after calling other posters stupid idiots, liars, xenephobes and so on.

It's incredibly fucking tedious, confirms he's arguing in bad faith and a sure sign of an utterly craven shitebag.

Such patriots, huh? 

To be fair he was actually telling you personally to f**k off as opposed to however many of the other 2,001,925 are still alive

5 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Thinking about the sort of people who make up that 55%, the lodge types, rangers fans, tories, bnp racists and landed gentry/arsehole farmers, i’d be alright with that.

Bigot! 

57 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Yep them too!

Thing is champ, its not me siding with the sdl/bnp/kkk/orange order, just let that sink in with you.

It's not me stooping to invoking sectarianism to score a point. It shows just how poor the Nationalist case is when you have to dredge up this shit.

26 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

It's not me stooping to invoking sectarianism to score a point. It shows just how poor the Nationalist case is when you have to dredge up this shit.

On 09/08/2019 at 16:51, Malky3 said:

I've said before that I am quite long in the tooth, and sadly I've seen all this nonsense before. Back in the 60's and 70's when I was growing up the SNP were seen by many in the West Of Scotland as being a party for Catholics. It's kind of sad to see that after nearly 60 years Scottish politics hasn't really changed. In the last few posts some Nationalist dinosaurs have decided to lump all who fail to follow the Nationalist Cult as Freemasons, Orange Order, protestant, Rangers Supporting Royalists. 

I had hoped that in the modern Scotland we were making some progress towards eradicating sectarianism when in 2012 we saw the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act passed into law unopposed but by 2018 the SNP had repealed the Act, and on these pages we can see why. It's sad really but it seems the Nationalist Cult needs to sow division on any grounds whatsoever to gain traction for their cause. 

Minter.

What’s sectarian about saying the Orange Order, White Nationalist and British nationalist groups were significant players in the No campaign? If you’re uncomfortable with the truth then that’s for you to come to terms with but I’d suggest you stop banding about defamatory statements.

34 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

What’s sectarian about saying the Orange Order, White Nationalist and British nationalist groups were significant players in the No campaign? If you’re uncomfortable with the truth then that’s for you to come to terms with but I’d suggest you stop banding about defamatory statements.

Nothing wrong with it at all. Just like there's nothing wrong with going to live in another country after Scotland secures its independence if your preference is right wing governments, working to 75 and killing the poor but you'll still be alright. From Scotland's perspective, it's one arsehole less.