When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 hours ago, dirty dingus said:
19875202_10156127959294078_2940401959243

And we're off

74651344_10157875167804078_6405514762125
SAT, NOV 2 AT 1:30 PM
George Square

If you are going can you ask a question for me? 

"Nicola, what public services are you going to cut?" 

Simple question. I'm sure she'll be happy to answer. 

Just now, Malky3 said:

If you are going can you ask a question for me? 

"Nicola, what public services are you going to cut?" 

Simple question. I'm sure she'll be happy to answer. 

Hopefully it's the internet funding for mad radge asylums like yours.

29 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

“The Jackal was perfectly aware that in 1963 General de Gaulle was not only the President of France; he was also the most closely and skilfully guarded figure in the Western world.

£12.6Bn

To assassinate him, as was later proved, was considerably more difficult than to kill President John F. Kennedy of the United States. 

£12.6Bn

Although the English killer did not know it, French security experts who had through American courtesy been given an opportunity to study the precautions taken to guard the life of President Kennedy had returned somewhat disdainful of those precautions as exercised by the American Secret Service.

£12.6Bn

The French experts rejection of the American methods was later justified when in November 1963 John Kennedy was killed in Dallas by a half-crazed and security-slack amateur while Charles de Gaulle lived on, to retire in peace and eventually to die in his own home.”

Scotland is too wee, too poor, and too stupid.

(c) The Day of the Jackal: Frederick Forsyth 1979 & 2014

10 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

"Nuclear weapons, HS2 and Crossrail."

Hello Nicola. I didn't think you posted on Pie and Bovril.....

Maybe you should have a wee word with that nice man Derek McKay. Even if he isn't sure I'm certain one of his nice advisers could help by explaining how the Barnett Formula works and how Scotland gets more back in consequential than it contributes to HS2 and Crossrail. :thumsup2

1 minute ago, Malky3 said:

Hello Nicola. I didn't think you posted on Pie and Bovril.....

Maybe you should have a wee word with that nice man Derek McKay. Even if he isn't sure I'm certain one of his nice advisers could help by explaining how the Barnett Formula works and how Scotland gets more back in consequential than it contributes to HS2 and Crossrail. :thumsup2

I'll do that. Then you can explain how the 100 years plus benefit of those investments benefits Scotland on an annual basis for the next 100 years. Then after that you can explain your favourite blog that you don't understand. 

No mention of a nuclear arsenal, I notice. Well...

24 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I'll do that. Then you can explain how the 100 years plus benefit of those investments benefits Scotland on an annual basis for the next 100 years. Then after that you can explain your favourite blog that you don't understand. 

No mention of a nuclear arsenal, I notice. Well...

Blog that I don't understand? I'm struggling enough with your post. 

Just for my benefit can you confirm I am reading this right by using an analogy. You have gone out for dinner with a group of friends and you've agreed to split the bill equally. However knowing this you've decided to be a bit greedy and you've ensured that your order is more than your share of the bill. Fair enough - we've all got mates like that, but where you want to go the extra mile is you also want to be able to tell everyone else at the table what they should order so that you can get a bit of each of their meals off their plate. 

Have I got that right? 

3 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

£60bn sent

£30bn handed back

"Scotland getting back more" 😂

Where do you get your figures from? 

The GERs Report is quite clear. Scotland raises £62.708Bn in revenue and our total public sector expenditure is £75.388Bn. I've attached proof for you. 

Capture.PNG

1 minute ago, Malky3 said:

Blog that I don't understand? I'm struggling enough with your post. 

Just for my benefit can you confirm I am reading this right by using an analogy. You have gone out for dinner with a group of friends and you've agreed to split the bill equally. However knowing this you've decided to be a bit greedy and you've ensured that your order is more than your share of the bill. Fair enough - we've all got mates like that, but where you want to go the extra mile is you also want to be able to tell everyone else at the table what they should order so that you can get a bit of each of their meals off their plate. 

Have I got that right? 

I'll give you an analogy if you want one: Only a braindead c**t would rot my brain with that utter pish.

Sorry, that's not an analogy. Apologies.

So, anyhoo, what about your favourite blog that you don't understand? Any comment? How would Scotland not be able to borrow?

11 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

You have gone out for dinner with a group of friends and you've agreed to split the bill equally.

Not unreasonable.

12 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

However knowing this you've decided to be a bit greedy and you've ensured that your order is more than your share of the bill.

I certainly have. I've concentrated all the wealth generation in one part of the country.

13 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

Fair enough - we've all got mates like that, but where you want to go the extra mile is you also want to be able to tell everyone else at the table what they should order so that you can get a bit of each of their meals off their plate. 

If we get 'free' stuff then so be it. We fucking pay for it.

I'm like you with a economics blog. I don't quite understand your analogy in the slightest. Maybe because I'm a bit simple.

Or possibly because your so-called analogy is fucking shite. I'll leave that to P&B to decide....

4 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I'll give you an analogy if you want one: Only a braindead c**t would rot my brain with that utter pish.

Sorry, that's not an analogy. Apologies.

So, anyhoo, what about your favourite blog that you don't understand? Any comment? How would Scotland not be able to borrow?

I'll keep this completely simple. Borrowing 7% of GDP per annum would be too high a level of debt to get yourself back into the EU and that is before you take into account lost revenue through lost trade with the rest of the UK. Then you've got to throw in the fact that Scotland has an ageing working population and that even with doors wide open to immigration Scotland has never been able to attract anywhere near enough migrants to support what would be a growing pension deficit. 

Being in the UK is perfect for Scotland. We get a great deal without any of the stress. 

9 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Not unreasonable.

I certainly have. I've concentrated all the wealth generation in one part of the country.

If we get 'free' stuff then so be it. We fucking pay for it.

I'm like you with a economics blog. I don't quite understand your analogy in the slightest. Maybe because I'm a bit simple.

Or possibly because your so-called analogy is fucking shite. I'll leave that to P&B to decide....

Wow - did I get under your skin? Responding first to say my post was "utter pish" that "rotted your brain" you've then come back again to respond to it. 

You are a bit simple - that much is obvious.