William Hill Scottish Cup 2015-16 - Big Thread

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for you.

Good to see what was a very poor Junior team easily beat a SPFL team.

Have to admit I was a bit slow in understanding what you meant there. But as Marsh says, Formartine should be a great example for the junior clubs to follow, if they, poor as they were, can rise and improve themselves by having ambition, surely even Beith could?

Ok, no idea what that means either and still clueless about why you think Formartine (note the spelling) are a poor team and fluked the game.

So you don't understand Welsh then my apologies.

Absolute shenanigans that Clyde still have Ferguson as manager, the guy took the worst Ayr centre midfield i have seen and brought it to Clyde, no wonder it is all falling to shit.

Scott McLaughlin shout be hounded out of all football , if they drop him i would wage JP McGovern would show the #baller that he is.

And then you get the hilarity that is the pub team Talbot, the best team in junior fitba taken to a replay by a club they claimed they had never heard of and then papped out with ease by an even newer team. Very pleasing stuff for Scottish football

progressive clubs > regressive

Scottish football is a shambles.

What is your club doing to progress it other than taking SFA handouts?

I for one am shocked at the juniors yet again getting pummeled by the more senior sides. You'd think that they were massively overrating themselves at this rate.

Linlithgow Rose beating Clachnacuddin?

Scottish football is a shambles.

What is your club doing to progress it other than taking SFA handouts

?

Although not part of the club as such, although they very involved, Ayr Utd Football Academy now has silver star status and plays at elite level. And Beith contribute in what way?

Thought I'd check out the chat about Talbot's thoroughly convincing win against a made up club, most media outlets state that they were beaten comfortably, surely some mistake there?...

Although not part of the club as such, although they very involved, Ayr Utd Football Academy now has silver star status and plays at elite level. And Beith contribute in what way?

I'm sure our community club would contribute even more if we were allowed to take our begging bowl to Hampden for the same SFA handouts you lot get.

I'm sure our community club would contribute even more if we were allowed to take our begging bowl to Hampden for the same SFA handouts you lot get.

Well, get licenced and join the SFA then. Like Linlithgow and Banks o' Dee.

Well, get licenced and join the SFA then. Like Linlithgow and Banks o' Dee.

Would rather we earned our money tan sit with a begging bowl.

Free money is hardly the reason for getting the oh so important beggars licence.

Would rather we earned our money tan sit with a begging bowl.

Free money is hardly the reason for getting the oh so important beggars licence.

I'm not sure why I'm even bothering to reply to this, since you're so blinkered and frothing at the mouth with impotent rage against the evil progressive clubs in Scotland - but you're telling me you're complaining about not getting SFA cash, but then saying you wouldn't take it if it was offered? Aye right.

Obviously English isn't your strong point Mr Welshman.

I thought they went non league or whatever it's called this week.

Benefits is the right word with what you scroungers get in handouts from the SFA.

Us Junior clubs have to earn our money.

"We" Junior clubs, etc.

Archived