Annan Athletic v Queen of the South League Cup 1st round

Was planning on drinking in Dumfries beforehand as I don't know where any pubs are in Annan, and I'm guessing they'll all be rammed anyway so it'd be quicker drinking in Dumfries!

get yourself to Annan early plenty room in the pubs in the town or go to the football club Queens supporters will be made welcome everywhere

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bar at the ground is a wee belter and the staff were always friendly. I wouldn't fancy it much today though as I imagine it'll be heaving. It's a well run club in general to be fair. The immature side of me wishes I had some animosity toward Annan Athletic but the truth is I don't. They've gone about their business in the right manor and are always a welcoming bunch whenever I've visited. A far cry from our last local rivals. I'll still enjoy it today and be hoping for the win, but a small part of me thinks I'd be slightly more pumped for this game if I had some feelings of dislike for Annan :lol:

cluden is opening aswell.would be a good choice for someone who fancied a quiet drink and its straight across the road from the ground.theres a car park there also.

Mon the galabankies!!!

'Mon the South! Get it up ee ya Galabanker B)

Sorry couldn't resist :P

Lucky lucky queens 4minutes injury time and the trainers where never on...I feel robbed, in fact the last I was robbed was by a sandside Apache who stole ma towel at the baths and ma gutties, went hame in ma socks, nowts changed

Archived