Heart of Midlothian v St. Johnstone, 02/08/2015

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was Sam Nicholson, Callum Paterson gave him the award after the match.

Clearly in Paulos Lex-like existence such facts are ignored on the basis of him just making up other ones.

Nicholson had an immense goal line clearance, a goal and an all round good game. The panel that matters (me my dad and the people in front of us) chose him too

He played well the last 25 - 30 minutes. Before that and up until I posted that he was shite, he was shite. That's pretty much why I'm saying it, because it's true.

He wasn't shite at all. :lol:

Granted he wasn't outstanding or anything but to say he was shite is just absolute nonsense.

We grab a 4th the reaction from all is very different. We'll win games and we'll lose games.

I suppose a positive is scoring 3 and I'd imagine if we continue to create more chances we'll do just fine as we won't defend that badly very often.

Thought both teams were very much equal today and should both be credited for at least trying to win the game.

If this was down south they'd be talking about this 'classic' for years.

We need to talk our own game up when we have games like this. I'd much rather lose 4-3 than 1-0 cause although it's frustrating to lose at all at least we're entertained.

I don't understand why you're saying this at all to be totally honest.

He played well and had a big influence jn Hearts winning that game.

spot on....Patterson had a very good game today.as a right back because he had no headline moments in the first half count for little.to score and set up the winner alone about gaurentees a mom....I know football us about opioion but Deeboy is a fken weapon

Paterson was my man of the match, second half he was great. He played 4/5 very good crosses or slide rule passes into the box. He won almost everything in the air, scored and got a fantastic assist.

Is o'halloran number ten? Good player, very comfortable on the ball. Saints will do well again this year once they sort the defence.

Edit: just to add he made a great tackle in the box first half too.

O'Halloran 29. Wotherspoon is 10.

On a sidenote thats the first time in 442 days, or 1 year, 2 months and16 days, or 50 games, we've scored three goals in a competitive game...

And I think it's the highest-scoring post-War Saints-Hearts game.

It is quite amusing how they all seem to genuinely believe they were a fair bit ahead of us there, all very similar to Dundee last year

Don't know about amusing. Utterly early doors, but I think they're right.

Deeboy and the_saints_are_coming are strugglimg badly here. :(

Listen if you're happy with your players turning up for 30 minutes then go ahead. You scraped a win today, you won't always get so lucky. It's not struggling by pointing out that players were poor, it is struggling on your (and others) part to accept that they just were (are?) not that good.

Archived