A new chapter... Hamilton Accies VS Partick Thistle

Not on the wind up but why is there excitement around your team? You limped home last year and you've added Chris Turner (out of his depth for us in the Flrst Division), Christian Nade, and some random foreigners.

Nade looks sharp and the two "foreigners" look very useful, add in a highly rated loan signing from Norwich and a speculative punt on a Spanish forward and we have a squad with plenty of competition for almost every position.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not on the wind up but why is there excitement around your team? You limped home last year and you've added Chris Turner (out of his depth for us in the Flrst Division), Christian Nade, and some random foreigners.

Cue Nade playing like Benteke.

Personally I'm reserving judgement til I see them but there's no denying some fans are excited about the new signings. Whether that's justified or not will be shown when we play you.

Even Jason Scotland ragdolled our defenders last season so I wouldn't take the piss out of Nade :P

Thought McDaid might've done enough today to work his way into the team for Hamilton since Lawless is suspended. Hopefully Miller signs up before it too and we can go into this game

Cerny

Miller Frans Seaborne Booth

Osman Bannigan

McDaid Stevenson Amoo

Doolan

Cue Nade playing like Benteke.

Good Benteke or shite Benteke? ;)

We should be pumping this shite by at least two clear goals or Archie and the board can get tae f**k!

Kingsley must stay 8)

Compared with the power signings of Amoo, Booth and a Moshi Monster?

I didn't say our signings were exciting! I merely questioned why yours were, when they look sub-average.

I didn't say our signings were exciting! I merely questioned why yours were, when they look sub-average.

As I say, basically they look more promising than the January signings (or lack of) which in part lead to our dramatic decline. Plus they seem to give us a lot more options in the positions we had to strengthen. But we will need to wait and see how they actually perform on the pitch.

Archived