A new chapter... Hamilton Accies VS Partick Thistle

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For once I'm actually excited about heading to NDP.

How are Accie fans feeling at present? Not followed your preseason so unsure what to expect. f**k it, 3-0 Thistle.

We'll at least draw with this diddy mob.

An utter gang with a sub par coach.

Not to mention the racists behind the scenes.

Looking forward to it.

1-1

Lucas will be not a bad bet for 1st scorer / anytime scorer with the bookies for our games.

He's easily one of tallest + strongest players in the league.

Had a quid on him at 60/1 at Dingwall. He was 66/1 at Stan but I couldn't get the bet on. Doubt he'll be that big again (if the bookies have been studying the pre season games) but a few quid at 33/1 would still be a decent shout.

I have high hopes for big Salva but they seem to be easing him in gently, probably be on the bench to begin with. Perhaps Morris up front with Nade next in line, initially anyway. Think we'll sneak this 2-1 and keep up our excellent home record against Thistle.

Had a quid on him at 60/1 at Dingwall. He was 66/1 at Stan but I couldn't get the bet on. Doubt he'll be that big again (if the bookies have been studying the pre season games) but a few quid at 33/1 would still be a decent shout.

I have high hopes for big Salva but they seem to be easing him in gently, probably be on the bench to begin with. Perhaps Morris up front with Nade next in line, initially anyway. Think we'll sneak this 2-1 and keep up our excellent home record against Thistle.

Excellent home record against us?

Unbeaten in our last 3 visits, taking 5 points.

Tough one seeing as its first game of new season. I think we look pretty solid although lack depth coming off the bench at this point and we need that striker as I agree with most that Dools won't be able to hold the line all year and we need a player than contrasts him. Having said that we should have enough to get past the Accies with a 2-0 win. Frans off a set piece with Amoo scoring on his competitive debut with a nice bit of pace and a finish! Mon the Jags.

I usually just chance asking for a concession at the turnstyle. It's worked the last two times 8)

I am so far pretty apathetic about the game, hopefully that sense of excitement will return by tomorrow morning and the pre match rituals are underway...

I usually just chance asking for a concession at the turnstyle. It's worked the last two times 8)

I am so far pretty apathetic about the game, hopefully that sense of excitement will return by tomorrow morning and the pre match rituals are underway...

A win wud be lovely, considering we have the great unwashed arriving next wk.

Hamilton normally a fairly meh away day, but the first day of the season is always something to look forward to, until you're 3-0 down at half time to Raith Rovers and Willie Kinniburgh has been sent off.

Couple of players with niggles according to Archie, I'd bet good dollar Seaborne is one, also doubt whether Stevo will be risked from the start, he looked as if he was blowing out his arse after 40 minutes vs Rotherham, so...

Cerny

Miller Frans Lindsay Booth

Osman Bannigan

Amoo Welsh Elliott

Doolan

Subs: Scully, Hendry, Wilson, Fraser, Leyden, Mcdaid, Stevenson

Archived