Morton v Dumbarton - 25/7/15

IainMorton

Utter pish. A Dumbarton fan who watches matches in a bus shelter and then visited Central Park just last season trying to make such ridiculous claims about a ground you didn't actually visit. Minter.

Only the 3rd morton v Dumbarton match i've missed there since 1982. 2 of which were very recent due to your pish facilities for away fans, as i said i wasn't trying to wind you guys up. Central park is a midden but at least you get the chance to stand on a terrace or sit. You don't give us that option. I quite happy to sit at games but expect some comfort e.g adequate leg room.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're really coming across as a bunch of whining, bitchy divas regarding Cappielow. We're all men here, lets just accept it like men rather than spending months crying about leg room. It may not be ideal but greeting about it relentlessly on here won't magically change it.

As has been mentioned we're hardly rocking an Allianz Arena ourselves.

Unbelievable.

Dumbarton were superior in every department. Unlike Ayr and Stenny last season, they didn't crumble when we started to find the net, but calmly wasted time and saw out the clock.

How Duffy couldn't see that the gulf was as wide as the Clyde is beyond me.

Jim Duffy doesn't think there was much between the teams.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear,that just about sums him as a manager,there was a massive difference between them teams yesterday,Morton took until 70 minutes to get a wee bit of a tempo and fight to their game,by that time it 0-3,Dumbarton were onto it at kick off.

Obviously I am not happy at the Duff but Craig McPherson has to take a bit of stick about the way we set up and play,does he not have any input into these games? Here is a tip Jim,stop this long ball over the top carry on....it doesn't work unless you have a big target man who can actually get a heid on it and control it and it is a football we are playing with not a hot fcuking Tottie!

Minter. Admit the ground is a bombscare, in a fashion that does'nt use an array of vocabulary that gives the pretence that you're a superior pr1ck.

There's no pretence involved, chump.

Only the 3rd morton v Dumbarton match i've missed there since 1982. 2 of which were very recent due to your pish facilities for away fans, as i said i wasn't trying to wind you guys up. Central park is a midden but at least you get the chance to stand on a terrace or sit. You don't give us that option. I quite happy to sit at games but expect some comfort e.g adequate leg room.

So the facilities weren't actually a decisive issue for all the previous games that you attended, haven't changed at all, and are therefore an excuse for away fans to become drama queens about a match they weren't going to attend in the first place. Glad we cleared that up.

Just checked the sfa club licensing rules. Under section 5:13 it states that all male spectators must have access to at least two urinals and one wc. Also disabled supporters must have adequate toilet facilities. I have phoned the sfa who have confirmed that Morton will be deducted 25 points for failure to have proper facilities and a further 20 points for having witless stewards.

If that was the case most teams would start with -20 points. Including St Mirren.

We were completely outclassed in every area of the park and 3-0 would have flattered us, never mind 3-2. There are actually people with brains who think we don't need a holding midfielder, and one of them is our manager. Rare occurrence that Craig Charleston gets to be only the second most clueless baldy c**t in a football stadium. Disallowing that goal for literally no reason. :lol: That said it was an absolute stonewall penalty, amazed that anyone can attempt to argue otherwise.

Mind there were people trying to argue that Jim Duffy's a better manager than Stevie Aitken? :lol:

So the facilities weren't actually a decisive issue for all the previous games that you attended, haven't changed at all, and are therefore an excuse for away fans to become drama queens about a match they weren't going to attend in the first place. Glad we cleared that up.

You really are a p***k aren't you. Not going to explain my comments anymore than i have. Especially not to some moron like you. Not often i get my back up on hear. But there.

Archived