Sky Bet Football League 2015-16

jagfox

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Mick must be raging. 2-0 up in the 91st minute only to concede in the 92nd and 96th minutes to see the game end 2-2. Mental.

Howling start from Adkins at Sheff Utd as well. 4-0 spanking away to the behemoths that are Gillingham. Ouch.

Big Mick must be raging. 2-0 up in the 91st minute only to concede in the 92nd and 96th minutes to see the game end 2-2. Mental.

Howling start from Adkins at Sheff Utd as well. 4-0 spanking away to the behemoths that are Gillingham. Ouch.

He's a chunt, the farmers bust my coupon :(

It'll be interesting to see what Channel 5 highlights show will be like tonight. When they first launched back in 1997 they covered quite a bit of football. I remember watching various UEFA Cup and Cup Winners' Cup ties but in recent years I can't remember seeing any football on Channel 5 at all. The last thing I can remember is that they showed some Scottish League cup games but that was a few years ago.

The defence is a shambles and NA needed to bring in two new centre backs. Collins and McEveley needed to be punted in the summer and after watching that pish George Long and Callum McFadzean can join them. Gutless performance today same as last season and if NA didn't know the size of the task he had in front of him he certainly does now.

Very much so. Coverage will probably be shite but at least I can see all the games/goals without falling asleep like the last few seasons

Yup, the earlier timeslot is a big help.

Wednesday vs Bristol City is a bit of a random game to get started on.

Archived