Toy Story - Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully Thingy doesn't drag it out

Really hope you turn out to be mafia, otherwise you're insistence of my guilt will have made it a very tough game for the village. :P

Kyle's my early frontrunner for suspicion tomorrow. I reserve the right to change my mind tho!

A few have said this now... on what basis?

Is it because I haven't bandwagoned someone who (IMO anyway) structured a sentence terribly?

NOW jumped on two separate bandwagons, which is what he usually does when he's mafia...

FINAL VOTE COUNT FOR DAY 1

Turbo_dee (7) - DavidMcG, GingerSaint, Albino Rover, CountyFan, number one wasp, MarkoRaj, Mr. Brightside

DavidMcG (3) - Turbo_dee, gy diamond, Mr. Brightside, Ludo *1, lichtgilphead

number one wasp (6) - The Real Saints, Airdrie Onions, ArmadaleKillie, Ludo *1, Sooky, Kyle, Turbo_dee

Ludo *1 (1) - number one wasp, Bonksy+HisChristianParade

Airdrie Onions (1) - DarkBlue62

GingerSaint (1) - diamonds2002

diamonds2002 (0) - Kyle

I'll give 5 minutes for corrections, while I handle the night actions.

Is it because I haven't bandwagoned someone who (IMO anyway) structured a sentence terribly?

NOW jumped on two separate bandwagons, which is what he usually does when he's mafia...

Again, Turbo had 4 meaningful votes before the incident.

NOW jumps on bandwagons because he's incapable of independent thought.

To answer the question, your last minute vote switch was a subtle as a brick through a window.

Again, Turbo had 4 meaningful votes before the incident.

Because he got himself involved in a debate. Indeed, you agreed with me earlier (judging by your greenie on the post defending turbo, Ludo and g2g) that people shouldn't be considered suspicious for trying to create discussion on day one, which is what I think he was trying to do.

I reckon if Turbo's innocent, Mr Brightside and Gtg are the one's I'll have my eye on. If he's guilty, gilp and Kyle have to be the prime suspects.

Because he got himself involved in a debate. Indeed, you agreed with me earlier (judging by your greenie on the post defending turbo, Ludo and g2g) that people shouldn't be considered suspicious for trying to create discussion on day one, which is what I think he was trying to do.

I do agree with that sentiment, but the greenie was because you complimented me. I didn't vote for him because he simply got involved in a debate. I'm not sure why you are defending him. If he is mafia, then you would be silly to defend him so galliantly after the deadline if you were also mafia. However, if he is innocent then you could be mafia trying to look like you defended a civilian because you know for sure that he isn't mafia.

NOW jumps on bandwagons because he's incapable of independent thought.

To answer the question, your last minute vote switch was a subtle as a brick through a window.

Because I didn't want to lose Turbo's ability to build a case if h's innocent. He's got the ability to turn the entire game in the villages' favour, as does GingerSaint, and it will really give the mafia the advantage to lose him so early.

I do agree with that sentiment, but the greenie was because you complimented me. I didn't vote for him because he simply got involved in a debate. I'm not sure why you are defending him. If he is mafia, then you would be silly to defend him so galliantly after the deadline if you were also mafia. However, if he is innocent then you could be mafia trying to look like you defended a civilian because you know for sure that he isn't mafia.

So if he's guilty, I'm guilty. If he's innocent, I'm guilty?

Wut?

Archived