Toy Story - Mafia Game Thread

I'm going to change my vote I think.

unvote diamonds2002 vote NOW

Not convinced either turbo or davidmcg are mafia to be honest - I think turbo has structured a sentence terribly and DavidMcG hasn't really thought the whole thing through. I think both players are trying to get the game going as much as anything. NOW has made 3 errors including two bandwagon jumps and viewing profiles when he said he fundamentally disagreed with this. He looks most suspicious to me.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are a such a c*nt :lol::lol: trying to take me down with you

Watch that mouth you! But aye, I'm either being spiteful for the sake of it or I think it will genuinely help the village. I don't particularly mind going down if it ultimately helps.

In saying that, anyone fancy a late vote switch? Mines is staying put :P

Just to re-iterate, there were 4 votes for Turbo before his slip up. Obviously did something to arouse suspicion amongst many so those defending him can stop using the "it was just a typo" line to absolve him.

I highly doubt I'll survive the night one way or the other so please refer back to this post after all is revealed.

The person I am most confident of being mafia is Gydiamond. Call it experience by an old pro

No way you have information before the first deadline. Can't trust this.

No way you have information before the first deadline. Can't trust this.

He uses this approach in a lot of games. Seems a ridiculous thing to come out with if he's mafia but there you go.

Guess we'll be in a good position to see the members of the mafia either way now that Turbo is out. Going to be an interesting revelation.

Archived