Toy Story - Mafia Game Thread

Right - since it seems to be between David and Turbo in terms of the vote discussion (I realise NOW is in a slight lead in terms of votes) at this late stage, and David seems desperate using all caps and all that, to convince players Turbo is in the mafia - I'm going to change my vote back to David. He simply appears to be much more likely to be in the mafia to me at this stage than Turbo does. All I've seen is Turbo trying his best to hang himself, and would a mafia member be silly enough to do that (NOW excepted)?

Unvote NOW, Vote DavidMcG.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I found NoW jumping on Turbo the first change he got was a bit dodgy and hence why I have left my vote in place.

I can't see Turbo making such a hash of his role if he was mafia. I also have to admit that I don't really get why people would think David is mafia if Turbo is proved to be innocent. David is all out aggressive on Turbo here and if he is innocent, it is a very risky thing to do if you were mafia and knew this.

My thinking from what appears to be my lynching is that if GtG is an innocent as well then the village have screwed up big time and the mafia have played it well. Perhaps the independent, if he gets a kill tonight, should go after him and then when both our roles are revealed then the people on either side will be easier to place. Of course, the people voting for random people at this stage have no excuses, there has been plenty to go on. Either vote for me or vote for another person that's been suspicious and could potentially be lynched. That way of voting really doesn't help the good guys. No excuses for it. It's hardly been an uneventful first day, has it? :lol:

Have to say I agree that random voting is strange in these circumstances. Some of the earlier games had absolutely nothing to go on on the first day. This is completely different.

ArmadaleKillie, on 29 Jul 2015 - 22:44, said:

Personally, I found NoW jumping on Turbo the first change he got was a bit dodgy and hence why I have left my vote in place.

I can't see Turbo making such a hash of his role if he was mafia. I also have to admit that I don't really get why people would think David is mafia if Turbo is proved to be innocent. David is all out aggressive on Turbo here and if he is innocent, it is a very risky thing to do if you were mafia and knew this.

NOW tends to do that in most games tbh. His rivalry with Gy Diamond (When Gy Diamond used to post all the time) was legendary!

Are people seriously falling for Turbo's innocence plea? There is a lot more to consider than just his slip of the tongue (which I took with a pinch of salt anyway).

VOTE COUNT

Turbo_dee (6) - DavidMcG, GingerSaint, Albino Rover, CountyFan, number one wasp, MarkoRaj

DavidMcG (4) - Turbo_dee, gy diamond, Mr. Brightside, Ludo *1

number one wasp (4) - The Real Saints, Airdrie Onions, ArmadaleKillie, Ludo *1, Sooky

Ludo *1 (1) - number one wasp, Bonksy+HisChristianParade

Airdrie Onions (1) - DarkBlue62

GingerSaint (1) - diamonds2002

diamonds2002 (1) - Kyle

With 19 players, it's 10 votes for an early lynch.

Deadline is at 11 PM. Remember to also get your night actions in before that.

I'll never be playing a mafia game on my phone again! Awful sentence structure and hanging myself out to dry it seems.

Ludo, why are you changing your vote at this late stage when Sooky has just voted for NOW? I think GtG is more likely to be mafia as well, but the timing of that change seems odd.

Still think that if I'm going to get lynched then someone needs to hit GtG, if they can obviously, and I'll either be vindicated or the game will become much clearer.

NOW tends to do that in most games tbh. His rivalry with Gy Diamond (When Gy Diamond used to post all the time) was legendary!

My favorite argument with him was when he voted for me because I was acting suspicious in the sign up thread before the sign ups had even finished :lol:

You guys are giving Turbo way too much credit here. He either can't be arsed or has really fallen by the wayside.

Not that I can't be arsed, on the contrary I was really looking forward to playing again. Just that I'm not in the house for long on Wednesday. Have either extremely lost my touch or I just didn't realise my posting would result in me being the most suspicious rather than being able to draw out the mafia. Foolhardy move on day one perhaps, but don't think it was that bad an idea. Just executed badly.

Turbo_dee, on 29 Jul 2015 - 22:48, said:

I'll never be playing a mafia game on my phone again! Awful sentence structure and hanging myself out to dry it seems.

Ludo, why are you changing your vote at this late stage when Sooky has just voted for NOW? I think GtG is more likely to be mafia as well, but the timing of that change seems odd.

Still think that if I'm going to get lynched then someone needs to hit GtG, if they can obviously, and I'll either be vindicated or the game will become much clearer.

Turbo - if you check, the change was done in the exact same minute that Sooky posted. I'd have probably just left my vote at that if I'd noticed Sooky's post first, but at the time it was either going to be 6 for you, 4 for NOW and 3 for GTG with my vote included, so at the time I thought it'd make more sense to make it closer between you and GTG than you and NOW.

OK, as I've said that I think Turbo is innocent, and there's no point in randomising it, the only logical course is to vote DavidMcG.

FWIW, I think there is something to be said for the relationship between Turbo and Lichtgilphead. Just getting all my thoughts out there in case I get whacked.

VOTE COUNT

Turbo_dee (6) - DavidMcG, GingerSaint, Albino Rover, CountyFan, number one wasp, MarkoRaj

DavidMcG (5) - Turbo_dee, gy diamond, Mr. Brightside, Ludo *1, lichtgilphead

number one wasp (4) - The Real Saints, Airdrie Onions, ArmadaleKillie, Ludo *1, Sooky

Ludo *1 (1) - number one wasp, Bonksy+HisChristianParade

Airdrie Onions (1) - DarkBlue62

GingerSaint (1) - diamonds2002

diamonds2002 (1) - Kyle

With 19 players, it's 10 votes for an early lynch.

Deadline is at 11 PM. Remember to also get your night actions in before that.

Archived